Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

anybody used XRX oral spray ?

I disagree. I have been using it for roughly 2-3 weeks, and I have had increased strengh, and energy. Two of my good friends tried it last bulking cycle, and they too have had fair-to-good results as well. Take 2 squirts 3x per day (Morning/ Afternoon/Night).

Peace

Hindustan

Just another gimmic in my opinion. Can't distiguish most of that effect from the placebo effect. Just my 2 cents.

Have no idea what prohormones they have in this but if it is used intranasally rather than intraorally, that is definitely not a gimmick. It is an extremely effective delivery method.

And if you compare, 12-16mg of 4-AD intranasally to a placebo, you have never used it.

All I'm saying is that if you posted a product like this on the "anabolics" board, you would be flamed to no end. I just think these products are junk- only my opinion and I haven't used this specific product. If it were all that, everyone would be taking it.

AnabolicDiabetic said:
All I'm saying is that if you posted a product like this on the "anabolics" board, you would be flamed to no end. I just think these products are junk- only my opinion and I haven't used this specific product. If it were all that, everyone would be taking it.

We are not on the anabolics board. If you could get Deca, D-bol, and enanthate at Wal-Mart, there would be no supplement industry, but anabolic are illegal and 90% of them are fake, so that changes the game a bit.

Not to mention that being flamed means nothing because most of those who would be doing the flaming know little more than nothing -- as evinced by people calling products they never used based on science they don't and probably can't understand "junk".

However, intranasal 4-AD holds up quite well with real anabolics as a pure pre-workout stimulant. It is better for workout intensity than 300-400mg of test per week. The only thing I have used that was better was an intranasal trenbolone.

And the everybody would be taking it is poor reasoning -- one needs look no further than creatine serum and MuscleTech -- everybody's taking those, but it doesn't make them great products.

Well said Par.

Nobody would post this thread on the anabolics board because #1, we're talking supplements here & #2, everyone should know that PH are only going to do so much as far as gains go...comparing them to AS isn't even worth doing.

People considering supps, or specifically PH, are likely choosing NOT to pursue AS either permanently or for the time being. I'm one such individual. My reasoning for PH over AS right now is because of what I'm calling the PEF requirements:

- Physical
- Educational
- Financial

Until I'm at a level of physical development where AS would be the most beneficial, have educated myself enough and have the finances to support full and proper cycles, then supplements are the viable alternative.

Par Deus - I mixed the cyclo-diol intranasal last night and tried 1 spray/nostril early this morning as a test. It burns and smells like ass, but hopefully will work well to provide some nice intensity pre-workout. 2 sprays/nostril 30 min & 5 min before exercise -- this is your recommendation?

Top Bottom