Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

Anybody use DBOL oral?

BennyGunnz said:
Any body use pills oppose to inkections, if so what was your dosage and how did you like it?



Dbol is usually taken in the oral form as part of a cycle including an injectable such as testosterone.

It sounds like you havent done much research and probably shouldent be taking any aas yet.

How old are you and what are your stats?
 
^ he is right
i took dbol tabs when i was about 18.Took 4 daily for a couple of months with nothing else.... got pretty big then a few weeks after i stopped lost it all and got a fat gut....

i have done a lot more research between now and then and realised i wasted time money and possibly health
 
BigCracker said:
Someone did their homework. K to ya.

I call it Refor "zit" B cause it made me break out worse than any other AAS ever has. :p
Other than the acne, I thought Reforvit was pretty good stuff, It's hard for me to find it these days.
 
I try to stay away from D-Bols, But I use to like takeing like 20 mg or so before a workout.,Incredable fucking pumps off that shit...
 
i dont get it ? u ve been on since 2004 and need to ask this question? anyways i think 25mg for 4 week to start a test cycle is good. i ve used dbol a few time but only 1 time by its self witch was a waste. i ve only tooken it in tab form.
 
gautho said:
Other than the acne, I thought Reforvit was pretty good stuff, It's hard for me to find it these days.

That shit was gross. Had to chase it with OJ to get the taste out of my mouth. the pills work a lot better than that shit. Never injected it.
 
The first time I used D-Bol it was UG liquid form.I would put it in 00 empty capsules,to keep from haveing to taste it:sick:
 
BennyGunnz said:
Any body use pills oppose to inkections, if so what was your dosage and how did you like it?
I use to take 25mg and worked up to 50mg.....like he said above ,never shoot it (reforvit-b) but split the dose up in to 1/3rds and take every 8 hours, like clock work. Take with test also....not by itself
 
Top Bottom