BennyGunnz
New member
Any body use pills oppose to inkections, if so what was your dosage and how did you like it?
BennyGunnz said:Any body use pills oppose to inkections, if so what was your dosage and how did you like it?
If it's Reforvit B you can drink it.BigCracker said:Can you drink liquid d-bol?
Someone did their homework. K to ya.gautho said:If it's Reforvit B you can drink it.
Other than the acne, I thought Reforvit was pretty good stuff, It's hard for me to find it these days.BigCracker said:Someone did their homework. K to ya.
I call it Refor "zit" B cause it made me break out worse than any other AAS ever has.![]()
I haven't seen it in over 10 yrs.gautho said:Other than the acne, I thought Reforvit was pretty good stuff, It's hard for me to find it these days.
gautho said:Other than the acne, I thought Reforvit was pretty good stuff, It's hard for me to find it these days.
BigCracker said:I haven't seen it in over 10 yrs.
I use to take 25mg and worked up to 50mg.....like he said above ,never shoot it (reforvit-b) but split the dose up in to 1/3rds and take every 8 hours, like clock work. Take with test also....not by itselfBennyGunnz said:Any body use pills oppose to inkections, if so what was your dosage and how did you like it?
bigcountry61 said:too young....
This page contains mature content. By continuing, you confirm you are over 18 and agree to our TOS and User Agreement.
Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below 














