Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anybody know about milk thistle and the liver

A direct way to help your liver is proper kidney function. Though milk thistle does also help with enzyme regulation. great point Cox I had forgotten about that since its been a while since I used it. Make sure it is the seed extract that has more silimarin in it.

I use Artichoke extract and Bill extract too..... I find that as good as milk thistle

DO I USE MILK THISTLE DURING MY CYCLE OR AFTER-I WANT TO USE IT DURING BUT DONT KNOW IF IT WILL HINDER GAINS ANY-THANX

I'm not trying to be a bastard here, but does anyone know of any studies indicating the effectiveness of Milk Thistle???

ive seen plenty of studies showing that milk thistle is benificai for the liver, ive seen none supporting the kidneys. milk thisle contians siliymarin which help to protect and regenerate liver cells and it increases protien synthisis in the liver. it is also a very potent antioxident more potent than vitamin e so that explains a little bit why its good for the liver cuase antioxident are all good for the liver. ( vitamin c,e, alpha-lipioc adic)
in fact ALA is probably better than milk thistle for the liver.

Legacy,

You will want to take it while you are on your cycle. You want to keep the liver healthy at all times. The less toxins, the healthier you will be, you will have better filtration of the protein supply to your muscles. I have been told that you want to take between 600-900 mg per day.:D

Bossman!!

Does anyone know what the daily dosage of tyler is? I want to order some but don't know how much to get.

I found this on another thread that Jeff_rys posted.......

Throw away the milk thistle and buy the
"Tyler Liver Detox Factor" on sale at AF

http://www.anabolicfitness.net/Merc...ategory_Code=HS

I say this because this product is the best (bought it myself).

Two of them each day should do the trick, 4 if heavy 17aa's are taking.

:D

One other bit of info to share.....:idea:

I emailed Anabolic Fitness and asked what the daily dosage of Tyler Liver Detox Factor should be on 17aa drugs and this is the response I got back..

If you are using a 17aa drug and need to use the Tyler LDF to keep you liver values in order then I would suggest you use 2 caps AM and PM. Otherwise one a day is fine.

Hope this answers a few questions..........:D

I've read tons of shit on milk thistle. however, I was a bit skeptical regarding its healing "powers".
I was taking lamisil for 3 months. (Recomended by my DR) I was scheduled to take a blood test for my liver every 4 weeks. the eigth week, second blod test my enzymes where alarmining high. the DR recommended me to come in 1 week to test again. I always took milk thistle while on gear just in case. So decided to take milk thistle for that week to see what would happen. surprisinly enough my enzymes where better than from when I first got on the lamisil medication. I took thysilin. It's like the concentrated version of milk thistle. Now I live by this herbal supplement. I highly recommended to everyone. not just bodybiulders(on gear)!!!

aslo, milk thistle is mainly for the liver!! not the kidneys.

Jeff_rys- why don't you believe in herbs when it comes to getting serious?? you've never used, hydroxy cuts, xenadrin, rip fuel etc... all herbs. just wondering?? :)
co-Q 10 is a stronger antioxidant than just plain old vitamins. I know must of these herbs get too hyped up but some are excellent!!!

Top Bottom