Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

anybody going to SF this sat aug 3rd?

  • Thread starter Thread starter harddtime
  • Start date Start date
H

harddtime

Guest
this'll be my second timej, had absolutely the sickest time last time i went.
 
8 am is kinda late, i was thinking more like 4ish, where you guys at usually? any one place or all over the whole night?
 
wa wa wa, the countdown. cant wait for the sm party but i think i got word that the august theme party is either the pj party or the beach party. just gonna be another excuse to stay open till sunday night
 
i'll be there as usual, probably around 830. closing was pretty sick last week, hopefully jp will tear it up again this week
 
magilicutti... were you on stage with some asian dude at around 4:00am? If so, I was there on stage, in a black beater with chinese lettering.

Good time... went crazy when JP dropped "Like A Prayer" around 5:00am.
 
had the sickest time again, i don't know how you guys do it every weekend though, i'm it's been 2 days and i'm still cracked out. I didn't get a chance to preload on the 5htp but i've been taking it like crazy since i got home and it's not really helping much. I guess i'm paying now for all the times i abused a few years back. Is it me or does anyone else get depressed after rolling, if you so do you still do it every time you go?
 
s-mac said:
i get depressed after i do it too hardtime, thats why i just stick to doin k

i hear that, but i feel like when i do just K i go to a different place, instead of a magical place that i usually visit when doing E and K. :)
 
hardtime I hear you bro, I went to Sf this sat Aug 3rd, and took adderals and G...but it wasnt that great...so i endend up doing like 5 pills and 2 jars ...its wedsday i still feel lke crap...5-htp is useless, I think my serotonin was still depleted from the underwear party.

I hate the depression from E, its soooo hard not drop at SF, but next time I go im def not dropping a pill.

Do all of you bros pop pills at SF?
 
i usually pop pills but past few weeks ive been just doin k and i think i like that better.it doesnt take me as long to recover from and i have more fun on k. i'd just go sober but it is just not possible for me to go to sf without doin drugs
 
every time i consider doin g, i see someone od and get carried out at factory and it really freaks me out.
 
LeviathanX said:
magilicutti... were you on stage with some asian dude at around 4:00am? If so, I was there on stage, in a black beater with chinese lettering.

Good time... went crazy when JP dropped "Like A Prayer" around 5:00am.

i got there at 6am
 
V-SHAPE 2 said:
Mag i think I def saw you last weekend..Ill holla at you next time i go.

no doubt, i'm like the only asian guy in there. filipino actually. i'll post what i'm wearing so you guys don't feel like a complete idiot going up to every guy
 
V-SHAPE 2 said:
hardtime I hear you bro, I went to Sf this sat Aug 3rd, and took adderals and G...but it wasnt that great...so i endend up doing like 5 pills and 2 jars ...its wedsday i still feel lke crap...5-htp is useless, I think my serotonin was still depleted from the underwear party.

I hate the depression from E, its soooo hard not drop at SF, but next time I go im def not dropping a pill.

Do all of you bros pop pills at SF?

i'm in the same boat, i was doing G and adderals and was considering not dropping pills but then ended up blowing half a liq and like 3-4 pills, can't even remember. I figured it out though, next time i just won't bring money for pills, so when i have no inhibitions left after doing G all night i won't have the option of dropping pills.
 
Top Bottom