Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anybody ever kickstart a cycle with SD?

wtfersk8s

Plannin on E at 500/w for 16wks. Kickstarted with dbol last time, was thinking about SD this time. Good idea?

Whats SD clone is your guys favorite?

Stuff is suppposed to be horriffic on your liver...if your gonna juice might as well get a real proven oral with less sides

Stuff is suppposed to be horriffic on your liver...if your gonna juice might as well get a real proven oral with less sides

Superdrol is the real proven oral bro.

Beastdrol is one of the best superdrol clones out there. It smokes Dbol when it comes to strength gains.

Use it at 20-30mg/ed for the first 4 weeks and its one of the best kickstarts out there! As long as you keep the dosage low/moderate and dont go entending it for long periods of time, your liver will be fine. You can also use a liver supplement to help during this 4 week period.

Want to learn more about OTC supplements that work? Join us at
Need To Build Muscle - Powered by vBulletin

ummmmmmm you obviosly donot knwo much about compounds in the AAS world.
beastdrol IS a steroids its not evena pro-H it IS a direct steroid.
methyl-mast.
and there afre a few GREAT pro-H's out there aswell.
thow sure theres a bunch that are crap.
I cann assure you beastdrol/SD IS AT THE TOP! :evil:

ummmmmmm you obviosly donot knwo much about compounds in the AAS world.
beastdrol IS a steroids its not evena pro-H it IS a direct steroid.
methyl-mast.
and there afre a few GREAT pro-H's out there aswell.
thow sure theres a bunch that are crap.
I cann assure you beastdrol/SD IS AT THE TOP! :evil:

ding ding ding!

Plannin on E at 500/w for 16wks. Kickstarted with dbol last time, was thinking about SD this time. Good idea?

Whats SD clone is your guys favorite?

Yes you could use Superdrol if you can still find it.

I know SD is a real steroid....sorry I am no expert on AAS that is correct....I bought SD back when it was first out, and so did tons of my buddies....dudes had major back cramps, pumps that hurt, and other wierd shit happening, and one of them during a routine physical had majorly screwed up liver values....sorry I even mentioned it do as you please and I am certain people on here know way more about roids than I do, total given, Im a FNG with this stuff...SD though was something I had stockpiled, the original SD and Haladrol I think it was, all before everyone freaked out over them being steroids or what not and companies having to change things up or pull stuff off shelves....I forget which board, maybe T-Nation, people were talking about that stuff like it was death in a pill for some, people getting sick, the liver count issues, etc...seeing I had friends experience the same, it seemed to make sense to me that the stuff was possibly harsher than maybe some of the old standby orals....again I was just guessing brothers, do what you need to just stay safe and healthy as best you can....crap if the stuff is that good would probably blow me up way bigger than I need to be hehaha...

I kickstarted my 500mg/ew of Test C with Beastdrol at 30mg ED...I felt the effects...dropped down to 20mg on week four because the pumps and lethargy were getting to me, got strong and vascular as fuck tho!

Top Bottom