Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Any Tren Enathate Updates

$797 for 10 grams is $79,700 a kilo. That is over 2x the going rate. Anyhoo I have tried Tren Enanthate and I will never use Acetate again as long as I have access to the enanthate. Same great results with similar but less severe sides. 2 shots a week is far better then 7. Stack it with test enanthate and te growth is fantastic. I am not sure if I can say who's I used. But Let me tell ya it is a great product.

If you use 300mg of tren enanthate it is NOT the same amount as 300mg of tren acetate. Sides should be the same assuming ed shots of T A and 2x/week shots of T E.

So what were the results of people who have used this?

jubei said:
If you use 300mg of tren enanthate it is NOT the same amount as 300mg of tren acetate. Sides should be the same assuming ed shots of T A and 2x/week shots of T E.

I should have been more clear. I thought it obvious that 300mgs of tren acetate is not the same as 300mgs of Tren Enanthate. I assumed, and this is my fault, that one would do a bit of math and use whatever dose of Tren enanthate correlates with said dose of tren acetate. AND the sides are the same just not as immediately pronounced with the slower releasing ester.

Top Bottom