Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Any supplements agains sleep?

Tyler_Mcgowan

I have the problem that during the day I feel really sleepy. Don't understand why does this happen, but I can't deal with it, and sometimes it gets really annoying. Is there any supplement that will stop this sluggish and sleepy mood?

I wouldn't take this lightly. The symptoms you are describing are not normal at all. I would get a full blood panel done. You might have a thyroid or B12 issue. How much are you sleeping per night? Are you following a balanced diet? How much water are you drinking?

The best supplement on the market for increasing energy and endurance is cardarine: http://www.evolutionary.org/cardarine/
It will directly increase endurance, fat loss and recovery.

But like I said, I wouldn't just try to self-diagnose the problem. I would get a full blood panel done. Something might be very off with your body's hormones.

While there are things that can solve your issue, they will not actually solve the problem that is causing this issue. Therefore, you may indeed use some modafinil mental arousal or Cardarine GW for physical arousal, but these won't be a definitive solution, and you will still have to do something about your condition. Running a full blood test would be a good starting point.

if you are sleep deprived this can definately cause the problem

but in reality most people have no energy during the day cause their diets are so bad. if you are eating a lot of bad food of course you are going to feel like shit

someone who eats good, exercises, is balanced, and sleeps good will have lots of energy

Tell us more about the issue...how many hours do you sleep, work schedule, do you wake in the middle of the night, short of breath when you wake in the middle of the night? Diet exercise?
Drugs are tempary...so cns stimulants is a very bad advice long term imo. Take rat poisen because that what that crap does to your body.
The question here as someone said above what is you have to find the route of the problem?

Tell us more about the issue...how many hours do you sleep, work schedule, do you wake in the middle of the night, short of breath when you wake in the middle of the night? Diet exercise?
Drugs are tempary...so cns stimulants is a very bad advice long term imo. Take rat poisen because that what that crap does to your body.
The question here as someone said above what is you have to find the route of the problem?

What do you do at work? Do you sit all day?

It is way too hard to narrow it down just based on you feeling tired all day. I would make a doctors appointment and get some blood work done.

Top Bottom