Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Any special sustanon diet help

vietnajlp

I'm starting my cycle when my steroid get here. My question is the diet for sustanon similar to any other steroid? or your protein intake should be higher ? all steroids go along with a similar diet?

Your muscle protein synthesis is elevated when on a steroid cycle so your protein and calorie requirements will be slightly higher on cycle verses off cycle but it's not a free pass to eat everything but the kitchen sink. That is a sure way to get fat. Bump your protein up around 100g on cycle. That will equate to a 400 calorie increase.

Here is a good article for you to read on how to develop a lean mass diet and training program: http://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...n-program-article-trevor-kouritzin-32850.html

Usually, you should choose the diet depending on your goals and objectives - not based on steroids. Once you set your goals, you should choose the proper diet and steroids to use in order to achieve that goal. So your diet will not change for sustanon - you just need to eat as much as you need based on your goals.

Definitely, increasing protein intake would be the best idea if you want lean mass. Also, I really like the carb cycling approach - it is very easy to adapt it to your needs, and it is not all that restrictive. All in all, it is a very balanced diet, where you basically eat everything - just on determined days.

what worked off of steroids will work better on steroids.

don't think that you should hop on gear without already having your diet on point. this is a mistake a lot of guys make and they end up going nowhere after wasting time and money on steroids

it sounds bad but the fact that you are even asking this question probably means you shouldn't be using gear yet cause you don't have your diet on point. it can take years to master your diet and training, you don't want to waste steroids and shut yourself down until you are absolutely sure you have everything on point

Top Bottom