Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

any of you use MASS QUANTITIES phenylwhatever ppa???

I have recently bought my first bottle, and to tell you the truth, I would have rather bought zenadrine or Hydroycut or something.. I'm taking over 6 pills a day just to feel the same effect as 2 pills of Xenadrine..

Happy, that's not the same stuff.

I love the stuff, and $40 is worth it to me since it actually works. I don't mind paying for quality.

GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY DAUGHTERS BEDROOM YA FUCKIN MUTT.

Madbomber,

Syntrax and Mass Quantities are not the same company.

The founder of Syntrax started out at Mass Quantities and then went on his own to start Syntrax. I don't know if he left on good terms or what. It seems he had the rights to the name Adipokinetix though. So MQ use Phenyltropic PPA which is Adipokinetix reformulated and with some aspirin in it. That's the little I know. MQ's products are still top-notch in my book.

My extremities were numb on 6 and I was drinking water out of the water dish of a dying fucking cat that takes deadly medicinse to cure some weird cat disease.

I was running through sprinklers and taking pictures of people I don't know holding frying pans as I held knives to their throat! It's good shit to say the least.

I bought some about two weeks ago, tried for about 3 days and went back to exenadrene, much better burn.........Momma Kin drop me a line if ya want to try the rest of the bottle..

Hog,

Please do not give up yet. It is designed NOT to give you the ephedrine/ma huang rush. If you like the jitters, stack a LITTLE of the two. I think you will be pleased with the results.

AJRodz said:
Madbomber,

Syntrax and Mass Quantities are not the same company.

The founder of Syntrax started out at Mass Quantities and then went on his own to start Syntrax. I don't know if he left on good terms or what. It seems he had the rights to the name Adipokinetix though. So MQ use Phenyltropic PPA which is Adipokinetix reformulated and with some aspirin in it. That's the little I know. MQ's products are still top-notch in my book.

This is correct. Adipo began as a Mass Quantities formulation. And we are on good terms with the folks at Syntrax.

George,
Thanks for the response, could you give me the two second version of how the PPA products works compared to the ephidrine and Ma Huang??
Thanks

This is a great site you put together!!

right... I got me a bottle of PPA over a month ago and started the 1 tab 3 times a day dosage... didnt notice any rush and noticed lots more heat... did this 3 pills 3 times a day for 2 weeks... I then got some US Xendarine (im in the UK) and started taking:

7:00 2 Xen caps
1:30 bf training 2 Xen caps
6:30 1 PPA tab

This is fucking awsome for me... it maybe wrong to do this but its working like nothing ive ever done... been doing this now for 3 weeks and have dropped about 7 lbs in this time... love handles have gone down a LOT and in the mirror I can now see slight signs of definition virtically of my abs...

Ive never really felt a rush from the xen after the first few days... was a bit jittery but now im used to it...

Im so pleased im not longer a fat bastard... 4 months ago I was almost 15 stone, hadnt worked out for 2 years and ate junk all the time. Every1 said how fat I was getting and I hated it... 4 months on im down to 12 stone 12 lbs and around 17% bf (i dread to think what I was)... I aim to get down to about 2 stone and 12% bf for when I go to Ibiza in sept.

Yeah so in my opinion the PPA is great... the Xen is great but the most important thing really is the cardio and making sure you dont eat shit.

Im thinking about trying some CLEN after ive finished me Xen and PPA to finish off and hopefully ill be where I cam...

Ive had flu for a week now and ive been kept away from the GYM ... still be taking the PPA and Xen though... so dont know how usefull it would have been to me while ive been sweating the cold out...

In my opinion, these fat burners work differently for different people... best thing is to try each and decide which is best 4 u...

Most importantly, be safe while taking these supps... I was a little ignorant when starting taking these by jumping on to max dosages from the word go...

BE SAFE

STUBS

Top Bottom