Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

any natural ways to raise testosterone?

Not really.
Testosterone is a hormone your body prodcues naturally. The body use fats to make hormones so you could increase your healthy fat intake which might raise your testosterone levels a bit.
 
how old are you bro.
 
I take ZMA (blend of zinc, magnesium and b6 at correct doses) and it can (supposedly) increase test by up to 30% if you have a deficiency. I'll try and find the article. So far, after about two weeks on it, I've noticed more morning wood, and a little more intensity in workouts.
 
resonator said:
I take ZMA (blend of zinc, magnesium and b6 at correct doses) and it can (supposedly) increase test by up to 30% if you have a deficiency. I'll try and find the article. So far, after about two weeks on it, I've noticed more morning wood, and a little more intensity in workouts.

the 30% increase in deficient individuals would be most likely attributed to the zinc as it is possible to have lower testosterone if your not getting enough dietary zinc.
 
*DISCLAIMER* This information comes from myself and may be devoid of facts, evidence and any other sense of proof.

I see testosterone like the waves of the sea. The higher you raise it, the harder it comes crashing down. The body tries to keep a constant balance of all its functions (homeostasis) and when these functions are disturbed it overcompensates in an attempt to attain an equilibrium.

So the result in raising testosterone equals out. Actually in my opinion you get less overall testosterone.

Ever see what a roider looks like after he's been off roids for a while?

I think theres no 'secret' to bodybuilding. Just a sensible diet, good training, and a good attitude.

But no one listens to me anyways, so find out for yourself.

Good luck bro.
 
ZMA = marketing hype

If it works for you it is either because you're zinc deficient or it is the placebo effect
 
Not too sure about anything that raises testosterone but there are supposedly herbs that can lower SHBG such as avena sativa and maura parma. All this does is allow for more free testosterone to be used in your body. Supposedly helpful in conjunction with anabolics. I've tried both but don't use gear...so I didn't notice any big changes. Morning wood is just as frequent without.
 
your natural test is going to gain lots even with a booster. your only 19. i wish i was 19 again. i wouldve started workin out alot sooner if i could go back to the day. good luck bro
 
awnyerneas said:
any natural ways to raise testosterone?
I wish there was a way to trick your HPA into thinking testosterone levels are low.
 
Well, you can achieve maximum possible testosterone levels by doing a few things.

1) Squats and Deadlifts. These will release a great deal of GH and IGF-1 (I believe) which will significantly boost test levels. If that's not the exact science behind it, at least trust me when I say that these two movements will in fact raise testosterone levels.

2) Sleeping 8 hours a night, minimum. This will ensure you get the best possible progress from your training, as once you enter Stage 4/R.E.M. sleep after I believe four hours of consecutive sleep, your body will release hormones necessary for growth and optimal recovery. Again, something like that. I'm no expert.

3) Have 30% of your day's calories come from fats. EFAs, especially. These healthy fats help to produce natural test, and increase levels.

So, sleep, eat healthy fats, and lift with whole body movements.

Oh, one final thing would be to stop masturbation. After seven days without jerking off, test levels boost approx. 157%. Do a search on serum test levels on Google, you'll find a study or two about it. I try to hold off as much as I can, but when me and the girl get too pent up, anything's bound to happen, so I don't hold myself down too hard to this one. If you can do it, try. If not, don't worry.
 
Tom Treutlein said:
Well, you can achieve maximum possible testosterone levels by doing a few things.

1) Squats and Deadlifts. These will release a great deal of GH and IGF-1 (I believe) which will significantly boost test levels. If that's not the exact science behind it, at least trust me when I say that these two movements will in fact raise testosterone levels.
Coumpound movements in general will release GH

Tom Treutlein said:
2) Sleeping 8 hours a night, minimum. This will ensure you get the best possible progress from your training, as once you enter Stage 4/R.E.M. sleep after I believe four hours of consecutive sleep, your body will release hormones necessary for growth and optimal recovery. Again, something like that. I'm no expert.
Yep
Too bad sleeping has become a luxury nowadays....

Tom Treutlein said:
3) Have 30% of your day's calories come from fats. EFAs, especially. These healthy fats help to produce natural test, and increase levels.
Actually saturated fats are important for T

Tom Treutlein said:
Oh, one final thing would be to stop masturbation. After seven days without jerking off, test levels boost approx. 157%. Do a search on serum test levels on Google, you'll find a study or two about it. I try to hold off as much as I can, but when me and the girl get too pent up, anything's bound to happen, so I don't hold myself down too hard to this one. If you can do it, try. If not, don't worry.
Are you sure ? :worried:
I've read the exact opposite thing
Do you have any study ?
 
Tom Treutlein said:
Oh, one final thing would be to stop masturbation. After seven days without jerking off, test levels boost approx. 157%. Do a search on serum test levels on Google, you'll find a study or two about it. I try to hold off as much as I can, but when me and the girl get too pent up, anything's bound to happen, so I don't hold myself down too hard to this one. If you can do it, try. If not, don't worry.

On the 7th day of abstinence, however, a clear peak of serum testosterone appeared, reaching 145.7% of the baseline (P<0.01). No regular fluctuation was observed following continuous abstinence after the peak
click
 
I think it means that serum test stays at that level (after 7 days) until it's interrupted by ejaculation. So I think it would stay hiked, the writeup doesn't say anything about the level dropping unless interrupted by ejaculation.
 
Ive actually tried this before and it did seem to work maybee ill try it again.. in a few days. It woud make sense because sprem production would have haulted for long enough to use the testosterone for other things.. I tried to look at the article but it wouldn't show up.
 
Here's the article, if you couldn't read it:

Journal of Zhejiang University SCIENCE
(ISSN 1009-3095, Monthly)
2003 Vol. 4 No. 2 p.236-240

A research on the relationship between ejaculation and serum testosterone level in men

JIANG Ming(蒋鸣)(Department of Life Science, Hangzhou Normal College, Hangzhou 310020, China) 
JIANG Xin(蒋新)(Department of Chemical Engineering, Zhejiang University, Hangzhou 310027, China) 
ZOU Qiang(邹强)(Department of Urology, Provincial People's Hospital of Zhejiang,Hangzhou, 310021 China) 
SHEN Jin-wen(沈进稳)(Zhejiang Tranditint Medicine College, Hangzhou 310053, China) 


Abstract:The purpose of this study is to gain understanding of the relationship between ejaculation and serum testosterone level in men. The serum testosterone concentrations of 28 volunteers were investigated daily during abstinence periods after ejaculation for two phases. The authors found that the fluctuations of testosterone levels from the 2nd to 5th day of abstinence were minimal. On the 7th day of abstinence, however, a clear peak of serum testosterone appeared, reaching 145.7% of the baseline (P<0.01). No regular fluctuation was observed following continuous abstinence after the peak. Ejaculation is the precondition and beginning of the special periodic serum testosterone level variations, which would not occur without ejaculation. The results showed that ejaculation-caused variations were characterized by a peak on the 7th day of abstinence; and that the effective time of an ejaculation is 7 days minimum. These data are the first to document the phenomenon of the periodic change in serum testosterone level; the correlation between ejaculation and periodic change in the serum testosterone level, and the pattern and characteristics of the periodic change.
Keywords:Ejaculation, Periodic change, Testosterone
CLC Number:R339 Document ID:A


Author Resume:JIANG Ming(蒋鸣),E-mail: [email protected]


References:

[1]Blackwell, J. M. and Zaneveld, L. J., 1992. Effect of abstinence on sperm acrosin, hypoosmotic swelling, and other semen variables. Fertil Steril, 58(4): 798-802.
[2]Catt, K.J., Harwood, J. P., Clayton, R. N., Davies, T.F., Chan, V., Katikineni, M., Nozu, K. and Dufou, M.L., 1980. Regulation of peptide hormone receptors and gonadal teroidogenesis. Recent Prog. Horm. Res., 36: 557-622.
[3]Faiman, C. and Winter, J. S. D., 1971. Diurnal cycles in plasma FSH, testosterone and cortisol in men. J. Clin. Endocrinol. Metab., 33:186-192.
[4]Finkelstein, J. S., Whitcomb, R.W., O'Dea, L. S. L, Longcope, C.D., Schoenfeld, D.A. and Crowley, J.R., 1991. Sex steroid control of gonadotropin secretion in the human male. I. Effects of testosterone administration in normal and gonadotropin-releasing hormone-deficient men. J. Clin.. Endocrinol. Metab., 73: 609-620.
[5]Heuche, V., Schwartz, D. and Price, W., 1981. Within-subject variability and the importance of abstinence period for sperm count, semen volume and pre-freeze and post-thaw motility. Andrologia, 13(5): 479-485.
[6]Jian, G. S., Wu, Y. J., Zhang, J. X., Ma, Q.L., Yang, L.F. and He, X. B., 1995. Measurements of external genitalia and serum androgenic hormones before and after sexual motivation in young men. CN J. Andrology, 91: 28-30(in Chinese with English abstract).
[7]Jiang, M., 1999. Physiological significations of seven days for men. Journal of Hangzhou Educational Institute, 6: 69-71(in Chinese).
[8]Keenan, D.M. and Veldhuis, J.D., 1998. A biomathematical model of time-delayed feedback in the human male hypothalamic-pituitary-Leydig cell axis. Am. J. Physiol. Endocrinol Metab., 275, 1: 157-176.
[9]Le, L. D., Colleu, D., Boujard, D. Le, C.A., Lescoat, D. and Segalen, J., 1986. Effect of duration of abstinence on maturity of human spermatozoa nucleus. Arch. Androl., 17(1):35-38.
[10]Magnus, O., Tollefsrud, A. and Abyholm, T., 1991. Effects of varying the abstinence period in the same individuals on sperm quality. Arch. Androl., 26(3):199-203.
[11]Marshall, G.R., Wickings, E.J. and Ludecke, D. K., 1983. Stimulation of spermatogenesis in stalk-sectioned rhesus monkeys by testosterone alone. J. Clin. Endocrinol. Metab., 57: 152-159.
[12]Meriggiola, M. C., Noonan, E. A., Paulsen, C. A. and Bremner, W.J., 1996. Annual patterns of luteinizing hormone, follicle stimulating hormone, testosterone and inhibin in normal men. Hum. Reprod., 11: 248-252.
[13]Pellestor, F., Girardet, A. and Andreo, B., 1994. Effect of long abstinence periods on human sperm quality. Int J. Fertil Menopausal Stud., 39(5):278-282.
[14]Pierroz, D.D., Aebi, A.C., Huhtaniemi, I.T. and Aubert, M.L., 1999. Many LH peaks are needed to physiologically stimulate testosterone secretion: modulation by fasting and NPY. Am. J. Physiol. Endocrinol. Metab., 4: 603-610.
[15]Sauer, M. V., Zeffer, K. B., Buster, J. E., 1988. Effect of abstinence on sperm motility in normal men. Am. J. Obstet. Gynecol., 158(1):604-607.
[16]Schwartz, D., Laplanche, A., Jouannet, P. and David, G., 1979. Within-subject variability of human semen in regard to sperm count, volume, total number of spermatozoa and length of abstinence. J. Reprod. Fertil, 57(2):391-395.
[17]Sharpe, 1994. Regulation of Spermatogenesis. In: R. M. Knobil, E., Neill, J. D. Ed., The Physiology of Reproduction (2nd edn). Raven Press, New York, p. 1363-1434.
[18]Spira, A. and Ducot, B., 1985. Physiologic changes in semen examination. Ann Biol Clin (Paris), 43(1):55-61.
[19]Steinberger, E., Root, A. and Ficher, M., 1973. The role of androgens in the initiation of spermatogenesis in man. J. Clin. Endocrinol. Metab., 37: 746-751.
[20]Weinbauer, G. F., Gockeler, E. and Nieschlag, E., 1988. Testosterone prevents complete suppression of spermatogenesis in the gonadotropin-releasing hormone antagonist-treated nonhuman primate (Macaca fascicularis). J. Clin. Endocrinol. Metab., 67: 284-290.
[21]Winters, S. J., 1991. Diurnal rhythm of testosterone and luteinizing hormone in hypogonadal men.J. Androl., 12:185-190.
[22]World Health Organization, 1992. WHO Laboratory Manual for the Examination of Human Semen and Sperm-Cervical Mucus Interaction (Third Edition).
[23]Xie, W. Y., Wang, Y. F. and Jiang, Y., 1991. Andrology. Shanghai Science & Technology Press, Shanghai, China, p. 210-212(in Chinese).



Manuscript Received:2002 Feb. 28

Manuscript Revised:2002 July 28

Published:2003 March 1
 
THE question is : have you ever notice more strength/agressiveness/energy when you train on "no ejaculation for a while" days ?
 
I've made it six days before, and that was hell to do lol. I noticed more aggression, and definitely more intensity at the gym.
 
Man, when I didn't fuck anyone (or thing ;)) for about 2 weeks, I was an animal. It was like "Tom, can you take in the groceries" "RAWR!" and I was out the door.
 
Just fucken have sex and enjoy life!

The day I let my happiness be disrupted by weightlifting is the day I quit doing weightlifting.

Sometimes I think people take this shit far too seriously!

...but thats just my opinion.

Lotsa love brothers...
 
Top Bottom