Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Any models here? Some questions

crazy_Rider09

Hi I recently got scouted. I went to what I guess was an open call. They eventually told me I was too short 5”6 5’-7” which I already figured. I have never thought about modeling anything until recently and when they told me I was too short it peaked my interest. My question is didn’t the scout realize I was way under 6 foot? And do I realistically have options? I realize fashion is probably out. They did tell me to defiantly call them back in a few months cause it changes so fast how accurate is that?
Thanks Joe
Male 5’-6” closer to 5’-7”
157 lbs
32” waist will be 31 very soon maybe 30
25 yrs old

Well height is an issue but i'm a model and only 5'11 and have done only a few shows..but when people think of modeling they get the misconception that you have to be tall..its not like that at all..there are exeptions..they probably want to do a lot of printwork with you (like they do me) and on magazine page you dont look like your height--trust me..i've seen girls who lookedlike they was 6'1 easily on paper but in person are only 5'7...

holla at me if you got modeling questions, i'm with a pretty famous agency right now..

dude

im 6'1'' and model on the side. it is tough for anyone shorter than that to be successful in the field, but remember if you dont try you will never know. besides a chiseled face goes a long way...

well in the muscle mags, some of the guys are short... just have to have one hell of a body... could be an option for ya if you work at it good luck... i am in the same boat :) i am pursuing fitness modeling.

SG :angel:

The_One_And _Only said:

I would not take advice from this guy,he is a notorious homosexual,he like's to get people to send him picture's of them so he can use them for his homosexual purpose's. He has done it a number of time's on this board,ask around,you will see what i am saying is the truth.
Don't send him any pic !

Actually his advise is close to what I’ve heard form “ models “ so I think it’s pretty accurate. I’m not talking about fashion runway model I know that’s not an option but like he said mostly print. And no didn’t scout me for a hand model.

Finally figured out my original user name
OK Kak question for you what are the requirements for a fitness model from your experience ? I cant seem to find any stats ? Everything I read about print requires 5'-8" .
heh I just measured my self 5'-7" I know its a long shot but I got a tight body 2 pack be 4 pack soon cant tell if i have 6 heh
also curious what agency you are with? I’m assuming that they proly have contacts/office here in philly?
-Joe
good to see a bro here on the same path.....

Hey Rider09, email me and ill tell you my agency's name..they have a branch in Cleveland Ohio and NYC....that'd be the closest to PHilly..holla at me

Top Bottom