Delinquent Well-known member Aug 22, 2002 #1 Everyone one of ther albums was like this long trip into the unknown. Great trippin music
H huntmaster New member Aug 22, 2002 #4 Break on through and Riders on the Storm are two of my fav's from the Doors I got one burned CD that is nothin but Doors and Hendrix! For those Rainy nights--
Break on through and Riders on the Storm are two of my fav's from the Doors I got one burned CD that is nothin but Doors and Hendrix! For those Rainy nights--
havoc Shaolin Ninja Aug 22, 2002 #5 Been a Doors fan for a loooooooooong time, I found it necessary to purchase any and every thing, from live to studio, even interviews with just Jim himself, but the best by far is American Prayer. peace
Been a Doors fan for a loooooooooong time, I found it necessary to purchase any and every thing, from live to studio, even interviews with just Jim himself, but the best by far is American Prayer. peace
WODIN बुद्धकर& Platinum Aug 22, 2002 #6 Riders on The Storm......
D dballer Guest Aug 22, 2002 #8 The Doors music is good.. but Jim Morrison had way better art when he wrote stuff on his own.