Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Any cops/ex-cops out there?

hypershriek said:
Well as are class c, you can only get done for supplying them.:rolleyes:

Ok that just made no sense at all.
edbanned.gif

Take some baseboard off the wall " very carefully so you don't gouge it" cut into the dry wall and stuff your gear in the wall. put the base board back up. They would have to go through your whole house tearing up all the base board to find it. Think about renting a safe deposit box or small storage shed if you don't mind spending the money. My prefrence is to keep it off property.

mvmaxx, I think Hypershreik was refering to the fact that in England, scheduling of controlled substances are denoted by a letter, class A, class B, etc as opposed to the US' system of roman numeral designation. Also, someone correct me if Im wrong, but I believe that to be in posession of a personal supply is not illegal in England, only distribution.
If only you were english!(you too would be able to make vague and ambigous comments, maybe even coupled with horrible, british slang, paying no regard to the proper structuring of a sentence)
:p

mvmaxx said:

Really? I know 2 people getting arraigned. Neither of them had jack shit on them and neither of them were sources.

Arriagned on what charge if they had nothing in there possession and they weren't dealing?

As an ex cop who also was busted while on the job, actually tested positive, the simplest answer is to get the shit out of your house. If this guy comes through for the police then depending on the judge they may very well be able to get a warrant for your residence. Unlikely? yes. Possibility? also yes. If you don't get it out, then I guess you'll have no choice but to remain paranoid for awhile. For those curious, my punishment, never to be a cop in this state again as noone will touch me.

If he is worried maybe we should all be worried too,esp when some of these good
sources getting poped ,you think they have our addys hmmm ?????

Top Bottom