Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

any aas in cancun?

R1 Psycho

New member
Im going down there in january for 2 weeks to get married but will be half way through A TEST/EQ CYCLE...Just wondering if there are pharmacies in Cancun to get some?

Not really asking for a source but more just anyones experiences there with aas...if there are to be found or not......and are they totally legal there or do they just turn a blind eye. Everyone knows they are in Mexico pharmacies but are they in Cancun?

thanks in advance....R1
 
I have been in Playa a couple times. 45 minutes south of Cancun. All the pharmacies I visited said you had to have a script. They were the nicer places. If you stopped at some of the road place it might work. Good luck.
 
boz44 said:
I have been in Playa a couple times. 45 minutes south of Cancun. All the pharmacies I visited said you had to have a script. They were the nicer places. If you stopped at some of the road place it might work. Good luck.
Ask them to refer you to a Dr. Usually $50 cash will get you a script for whatever you ask for.
 
medical said:
Ask them to refer you to a Dr. Usually $50 cash will get you a script for whatever you ask for.

Hey bro,

thanks for the advice....I will try that out......so...can asking this get me in shit there? Do I need to be somewhat stealth about crank in Mexico?
I'm not sure of the legalities over there. I know that Thailand it is actually illegal but everyone turns a blind eye......i have bought from there before but sometimes the pharmacies get cleaned out by the cops to keep gov happy......they get cleaned out, then 1 week later they have shelves stocked. Wish it were like that here!

Fuck man...all i need is a gram of test and a gram of eq to keep me good for 2 weeks.

lata

R1
 
i do not know from experiance, but I would assume that it would be much harder to get gear in cancun then other places in Mex. Also, probably a lot of fake gear floating around b/c of many tourists
 
Of course! Theres lots of ass in cancun, especially around spring break !

j/k Ima dumbass I know..... I wouldnt get anything from there, most likely youd might end up with fakes unless you knew what to look for.

Inhibitor
 
Haven't been to Cancun in about 7 years so don't know if anything has changed but when we were there, we could walk into any Pharmacy and buy gear as easily as buying OJ.

I recall getting a 'boat load' of deca injects and prop.
As for Thailand --> you are talkin to the Muay Thai bad boy himself and yes, they turn a blind eye and don't give a rat's ass here.


R1 Psycho said:
Hey bro,

thanks for the advice....I will try that out......so...can asking this get me in shit there? Do I need to be somewhat stealth about crank in Mexico?
I'm not sure of the legalities over there. I know that Thailand it is actually illegal but everyone turns a blind eye......i have bought from there before but sometimes the pharmacies get cleaned out by the cops to keep gov happy......they get cleaned out, then 1 week later they have shelves stocked. Wish it were like that here!

Fuck man...all i need is a gram of test and a gram of eq to keep me good for 2 weeks.

lata

R1
 
Well you need to be serious about your cycle,

In my short life,

marriages come and go,


usually have a new one every 10 years,



But an EQ/Test cycle is forever and needs to be respected, get a Mexican script, and get all your gear, Anti-E’s and PCT directly from the Mexican pharmacy.

A divorce lawyer will never give you this advice,


Ahhh unless your divorced in Mexico, which I haven’t tried yet.
 
Fuckin hilarious!

Maybe more peeps need this advice!!

So if i get a script from a doc in mexico, (im assuming they would do it for some money) then I can go to a pharmacy and get legit EQ and test?



solidspine said:
Well you need to be serious about your cycle,

In my short life,

marriages come and go,


usually have a new one every 10 years,



But an EQ/Test cycle is forever and needs to be respected, get a Mexican script, and get all your gear, Anti-E’s and PCT directly from the Mexican pharmacy.

A divorce lawyer will never give you this advice,


Ahhh unless your divorced in Mexico, which I haven’t tried yet.
 
iHulk said:
Haven't been to Cancun in about 7 years so don't know if anything has changed but when we were there, we could walk into any Pharmacy and buy gear as easily as buying OJ.

I recall getting a 'boat load' of deca injects and prop.
As for Thailand --> you are talkin to the Muay Thai bad boy himself and yes, they turn a blind eye and don't give a rat's ass here.

iHulk.....you live in thailand? lucky mofo...I was there for almost a year backpacking around with my fiance and friends.....love that country!!

and yeah, gear is abundant there if you know where to look...which I found after searching and travelling around!

thanks for the input....

lata, R1...
 
R1 Psycho said:
iHulk.....you live in thailand? lucky mofo...I was there for almost a year backpacking around with my fiance and friends.....love that country!!

and yeah, gear is abundant there if you know where to look...which I found after searching and travelling around!

thanks for the input....

lata, R1...
yea bro, its seriously the shiznat! Full moon parties every month at Koh Phangan, beaches in Phuket, clubs in Bangkok and easy access to Indo, Hong Kong, Singapore, Nam, Laos, etc. Fucken relentless here.
 
iHulk said:
yea bro, its seriously the shiznat! Full moon parties every month at Koh Phangan, beaches in Phuket, clubs in Bangkok and easy access to Indo, Hong Kong, Singapore, Nam, Laos, etc. Fucken relentless here.

Yeah bro, I remember all too well about the full moon parties!!..Went to 4 sweet ones....best parties I've ever been to. Can't wait to go back...how long you there for? Been there long?
 
R1 Psycho said:
Yeah bro, I remember all too well about the full moon parties!!..Went to 4 sweet ones....best parties I've ever been to. Can't wait to go back...how long you there for? Been there long?
about a year and half.
If ya visiting Thailand let a bro know. Got this place wired.
3 or 4 bitches a nite if ya want it. So many women here its retarded. Even the gaybirds take 2 chicks a piece home per nite to get themselves a 'soapy' ... remember the soapies? lol!
 
cancun, playa and cozumel are all mecca's of gear shopping. Just steer clear of the ones on the main strip/square hop in a cab and say veterinario por me gato and they will take you to a veterinarian and then the rest kinda falls into place
 
For your cat? You don't need to lie to cab drivers, lol! Just say "Anibolicos?" and he will say Si and take you to a Dr. who will write you a script or to a friendly pharmacia. Hand him a fin when you ask.
 
In Cancun was able to walk into the first pharmacy I saw and they gave me sust redijects (more diff to counterfeit) right off of the shelf. No Dr. or anything.

Only real downside was they were $15 a pop cuz it was only about two miles from where the big cruise ship was parked.

I would like to have gone deeper into the country to get a better price, but it was my first time out of the country and I was just so excited to just be able to walk into a store and buy them that I didn't even sweat the price.
 
sweatandscience said:
In Cancun was able to walk into the first pharmacy I saw and they gave me sust redijects (more diff to counterfeit) right off of the shelf. No Dr. or anything.

Only real downside was they were $15 a pop cuz it was only about two miles from where the big cruise ship was parked.

I would like to have gone deeper into the country to get a better price, but it was my first time out of the country and I was just so excited to just be able to walk into a store and buy them that I didn't even sweat the price.
Last redi-jects I bought I paid $1.80 usd.
 
R1 Psycho said:
Im going down there in january for 2 weeks to get married but will be half way through A TEST/EQ CYCLE...Just wondering if there are pharmacies in Cancun to get some?

Not really asking for a source but more just anyones experiences there with aas...if there are to be found or not......and are they totally legal there or do they just turn a blind eye. Everyone knows they are in Mexico pharmacies but are they in Cancun?

thanks in advance....R1

Dude just got back from cancun. On the main strip if you go to the HardRock Cafe acroos the street is a pharmacie/alcohol store they will sell you anything without a script. You cant miss it it right next store to a taco shop. When you walk in the store the drug conter is on the left just ask for what you want shit aint cheap but its the real deal
 
iHulk said:
about a year and half.
If ya visiting Thailand let a bro know. Got this place wired.
3 or 4 bitches a nite if ya want it. So many women here its retarded. Even the gaybirds take 2 chicks a piece home per nite to get themselves a 'soapy' ... remember the soapies? lol!


lol wtf

by best freind goes there and want to go back to bad

I tell him using women for sex is bad, but he says they like it
and that he treats them well
 
Top Bottom