Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

Anxiety on cycle and XANAX

Golddoor

New member
Im having severe anxiety attacks while on my cycle and I have used XANAX before with great success and now I dont know where to get them since my source quit selling them. Now I really need to find out how to get them now. I tried my Doc but she said no and I thought about online pharmacys but they are usually to high and also I dont know which ones to trust. Any suggestions?
 
sounds like you are addicted to them, if your doc is saying no to you there is a reason why...try valerian root or some kava kava
 
well if you really REALLY need them you should be able to go to your doc and describe your problems and get them, otherwise it just seems like you like xanax, you were getting them from your "source" but he dried up on them
 
MTS said:
sounds like you are addicted to them, if your doc is saying no to you there is a reason why...try valerian root or some kava kava


No im not addicted to them. I only have to take them on occasions. I have even had them around and not taken them for weeks until I need them again! And I have been doing that for years. I can still take less than 1mg a day and be just fine!!
 
macrophage69alpha said:
how about detailing your cycle... then see where adjustment or additions can be made to help alleviate this issue without xanax


My cycle Im just doing 12 weeks at 800 mg per week of Cyp and then coast at 200mg for 12 weeks. Doing this year around!
 
see a doc cracky... they're adictive, but if u REALLY need them, then u need them, go to a doc, simple as that. i used them by prescription on my 1st tren cycle... without them, i was a mess...but then i was kinda addicted to them for about a year...no more. shit makes me worthless the day after.
 
drrman said:
well if you really REALLY need them you should be able to go to your doc and describe your problems and get them, otherwise it just seems like you like xanax, you were getting them from your "source" but he dried up on them


I have went to atleast 5 docs and told them the issue and they refuse saying they are to addictive. They tried me on lexapro and every other med besides xanax and they either kill my labido or cause me more issues!!
 
when i was in college i used to get really bad mood swings... ive always been rather moody coupled with cycling and poor pct created a recipe for an unpleasant experience... i used to keep xanax handy when shit was really going haywire... probably only took a total of 5mg over a year's time...1/2 tab at a time... but very useful when needed...

on the subject of getting it prescribed... my ex g/f's general practice doctor prescribed her a cocktail of shit so i know it isnt that hard to get it prescribed if there is a real need
 
Golddoor said:
I have went to atleast 5 docs and told them the issue and they refuse saying they are to addictive. They tried me on lexapro and every other med besides xanax and they either kill my labido or cause me more issues!!


Dude walking into a doc's office and asking for Xanax is a sure fire way to NOT get a script for them. Also, they aren't morons. If they identify you as a bodybuilder, let alone know you're on steroids, they will definitely not give them to you. The abuse potetial is astronomical and they know you'll just get them on the street anyway.

And btw, your anxiety attacks very well may be your body's way of telling you to give the gear a rest for a bit.
 
hanibal said:
see a doc cracky... they're adictive, but if u REALLY need them, then u need them, go to a doc, simple as that. i used them by prescription on my 1st tren cycle... without them, i was a mess...but then i was kinda addicted to them for about a year...no more. shit makes me worthless the day after.


omg i cant agree with you more, im taking klonopin and i feel worthless the day after man,.. then i gotta level it out with my adderall script!
 
Liquid2006 said:
omg i cant agree with you more, im taking klonopin and i feel worthless the day after man,.. then i gotta level it out with my adderall script!



I fuckin hate Klonopins. But I love me some xanies 8) :chomp: :chomp: :chomp:
 
You might try asking for Lorazepam instead. It carries less stigma. I feel 2mg equals 1 mg of Xanax with no hang over. I'm fortunate to have had a doctor (he just quit my HMO) to prescripe both, with me alernating there use. I had a heart arrhythma (A-Fib/Flutter) that took 2 years and 3 operations to cure, so Doc's are sympathetic to my physcological needs. Truth is I usually only use them to get deep sleep. Good luck. You also might try Ulters A.M. D-Bol plan and get off the testo for a while.
 
Golddoor said:
No im not addicted to them. I only have to take them on occasions. I have even had them around and not taken them for weeks until I need them again! And I have been doing that for years. I can still take less than 1mg a day and be just fine!!


whoa calm down...im trying to help you out

try some natural stuff if you cant find any at the moment...cut out the caffine and nicotine if you use any.
 
georgie2006 said:
klon's are the best for cycle anxiety, but if you have EQ in the cycle ID advise you to drop it ASAP

Without getting too off topic, why is EQ linking to anxiety?? I tried it once at 800 mg weekly and had to stop it. I'd just be sitting around doing nothing and be overcome with anxiety and panic. I've heard many others reports similar sides, just curious about the science behind it if you happen to know.
 
Golddoor said:
I have went to atleast 5 docs and told them the issue and they refuse saying they are to addictive. They tried me on lexapro and every other med besides xanax and they either kill my labido or cause me more issues!!

It's strange that 5 doctors would turn you down.... in my experience, most doctors are scrip-happy these days and are more than willing to give you this med or that one, even if it's your idea / request! They must all be seeing some good reason as to why you shouldn't do it?

I agree with MTS, try some OTC products....there are some good ones you can find online that I've tried and did a decent job... try Seredyn
 
I have tried every known legal drug on the market for Anxiety and also separately for Depression,

All of them mentioned here for certain some work a little better than others, but in general they all work about as well as warm milk.


Behavioral changes are great and when I win the lottery and some one else develops a cure for Mytro Valve Prolapse I will work on those behavioral changes.


Simply put


Xanax helps control and minimizes Anxiety
Prozac helps minimizes and control Depression


Both have side affects (so does warm milk) but as with all drugs they subside, in other words they go away and are not a problem. Drugs designed to treat both Anxiety and Depression well they are as affective as a kit kat bar.


Tell the MD’s what ever they want to hear, but if they want to prescribe something that works Xanax and Prozac get my vote


And I like Kit Kat bars.
 
I told my dr i was having problems and if there was anything i could take that worked instantly and he automatically prescribed the generic xanax alprozolam for me. I didnt even know what it was. I dont think it really does shit but for whatever reason people seem to be hot for it. Guess it enhances your high if you smoking pot or something, so ive heard anyway.

I guess sometimes its just easier to be dumb and not know whats going on with certain meds, then you can get what you want? I think when you ask for certain meds it caused a red light to go off with some docs.
 
Golddoor said:
Im having severe anxiety attacks while on my cycle and I have used XANAX before with great success and now I dont know where to get them since my source quit selling them. Now I really need to find out how to get them now. I tried my Doc but she said no and I thought about online pharmacys but they are usually to high and also I dont know which ones to trust. Any suggestions?

wow 12 years?
 
galaxy said:
I told my dr i was having problems and if there was anything i could take that worked instantly and he automatically prescribed the generic xanax alprozolam for me. I didnt even know what it was. I dont think it really does shit but for whatever reason people seem to be hot for it. Guess it enhances your high if you smoking pot or something, so ive heard anyway.

I guess sometimes its just easier to be dumb and not know whats going on with certain meds, then you can get what you want? I think when you ask for certain meds it caused a red light to go off with some docs.


what kind of problems did you tell the doc you had ....to put you on alazopram???
 
galaxy said:
I guess sometimes its just easier to be dumb and not know whats going on with certain meds, then you can get what you want? I think when you ask for certain meds it caused a red light to go off with some docs.

yes this seems to be very true with a lot of docs
 
did not read this thread but 3 things tend to push thing over the edge

high adrogen levels

high of estrogen

or too much estro suppression
 
georgie2006 said:
what kind of problems did you tell the doc you had ....to put you on alazopram???

told him i get real bad anxiety to the point its like im having a heart attack. Like my chest just feels compressed. He didnt hesitate to write the script. Just said i may not like it , as it may make me sleepy. I could only wish for that. I really havent had any bad anxiety attacks recently to warrant using the stuff.
 
Golddoor said:
I have went to atleast 5 docs and told them the issue and they refuse saying they are to addictive. They tried me on lexapro and every other med besides xanax and they either kill my labido or cause me more issues!!
You go back and tell them that and try again. Sometimes they like to try other things before giving the script for that.

Perp
 
georgie2006 said:
galaxy-

you think the gear triggered the anxiety or is it contributing stresses in your life right now??

PM me if you want


I had been clean for a few months so i would have to say more to do with contributing factors in my life.
 
galaxy said:
I had been clean for a few months so i would have to say more to do with contributing factors in my life.

Panic attacks are very scary bro.... even though you know you're not gonna die from one, you FEEL like you are... each and every time.... sometimes stress triggers them, sometimes they just come on for no rhyme or reason. I went on anti-anxiety meds for a few years way back...worst few years of my life....the sides were awful and everything just seemed lifeless....then I weened myself off of them without my doctor knowing and learned how to deal/treat the attacks without drugs (or minimally at least)... my attacks went away for some years....lately they come on every so often, usually triggered by certain supplement that I take or foods that I eat (caffein, stimulants, nootropics, etc.)....Also, I seem to get them more when my natural test levels are low, especially during PCT or off-cycle..... in worst cases, I will take a xanax and it usually helps.
 
Top Bottom