Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anterior Cruciate Ligament (ACL) Rupture

You act like it is a big deal, have it repaired,

Anterior cruet ligament or PCL or graph or a million other things,

Can repair with the right surgeon very easily,

solidspine said:
You act like it is a big deal, have it repaired,

Anterior cruet ligament or PCL or graph or a million other things,

Can repair with the right surgeon very easily,

Who me?

IMO *any* surgery is a big deal - and while ACL surgery may not be a *big deal* to YOU - others may find it so, thus other's experience may be helpful......

With your knowledge of the human body, everyone here should at least picked up a copy of "Gray's Anatomy" and Merriam,Webster's Collegiate Dictionary, stay on course.

"Roids are they culprit. Don't deny the fact,;fix the fact! Get test levels back to normal This will help to cut back on the $1,000.00 a month grocery bills, just a little AAS! MOFO'ing BS!!! Makes you eat **#@!!@horse!. LOL It's my partner!!

All Of You Should Consider Yourself Lucky. You Happen To Injure Yourself Doing Something You Loved. I Mean And You All Came Back From It With Either Minor To No After Affects. I Used To Be A Fireman And Got Hit Head On By A Drunk And From The Impact The Motor In My Truck Crushed My Patella,acl,mcl And All The Joint Tendons Rolled Up In My Thigh Just Hanging Like Meat .
That Was Just About 15 Years Ago And To Day I've Had Over 20 Operations To Reconstruct The Whole Joint And Most Of My Hip Joint. The Worst Part Is Because It Was In The Line Of Duty I'm Covered Under Workers Comp. So Every Time My Doctor Saw A New Problem I Had To Go Throught Hell With Judges And Lawyers Just To Get Simple Scope Work Done So When You Look Down The Next Time And See That Long 3 Inch Scar Think About It Could Of Been Worse. Even Now After All That Work I Have To Walk With A Cti2 Full Brace And Cane. So Watch Out One Day You'll Be Told When You Hit 65 That A Total Knee Replacement Is In Need. It's The Cycle Even If They Tell You Your Ok Down The Road Mark My Words You'll Be Under The Blade Again.

ACl injuries are the worst! I tore my left ACL in Japan in 95, still won the fight amazingly! Had surgery and replaced with patella. Back in action in within 10 months 100 percent. Tore the other one a little over a year ago in my last fight, hurt so freakin' bad I just let the dude take my back for a rear naked (if you watch tape closely I tape as soon as he slaps it on, looks like a worked fight lol). Taped out of sheer pain. Had the surgery same as before and damn, It's taking hella long to heal. Constant pain like a mofo! I have to warm up like an extra 20 min. just to getter goin'. Hopefully fighting by summer :worried:

was doing squats and on the way down felt a crack at the bottom of the lift. came back fine with some pain. next day i had no movement in the knee and couldnt bed it. went for therapy and slowly got the motion back. till now, cant to squats or legs. had xray done and didnt show anything. had an MRI booked then had to go back to school by that time. so now still suffering without training legs. when i hike/walk/stand too much it get swollen alittle. according to the therapist 1yr ago, it was a miniscus tear.

Tore it during football. Finished the season because I didn't have insurance so I though I sprained it really bad. Then started to play basketball with it, but it kept sliding out when I'd jum or land so I had to quit. Found out almost a year later I had no ACL still holding and had some other tears (MCL and meniscus, w/ broken cartilage). A little after a year of tearing it I had surgery. Been a year and 7 months since the surgery and because I had to do all the rehab myself, I just got back to 100% a few months ago. Worst shit to ever happen to me.

sugashane said:
Tore it during football. Finished the season because I didn't have insurance so I though I sprained it really bad. Then started to play basketball with it, but it kept sliding out when I'd jum or land so I had to quit. Found out almost a year later I had no ACL still holding and had some other tears (MCL and meniscus, w/ broken cartilage). A little after a year of tearing it I had surgery. Been a year and 7 months since the surgery and because I had to do all the rehab myself, I just got back to 100% a few months ago. Worst shit to ever happen to me.

I tore the fuck out of my left knee on the basketball court five years ago! I walk with a slant now. When I'm out I try to correct my walking a bit, but it looks awkward! I can't even look at a basketball nor watch it being played!

My ex-wife snapped her ACL when we skiing, and she had the patella tendon operation. It took her 9 months to get back the flexibility in her knee, and she worked like hell at it.

Hmm interesting thread to show up in my subscriptions.

Was at a party with my cousin who's a doc and he said a recent journal article showed essentially equivalent outcomes for nonsurgical treatment of ACL tears in everyone but elite athletes.

of course everyone on this board is an elite athlete :p so I guess this news isn't so helpful.

Top Bottom