Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Another study on Milk Thistle...

Great post, I think it's clear that we need much more research, quality research, before we can draw sound, definitive conclusions for or against milk thistle.

Polfa/Jelfa said:
Corn ....i just use both.....Milk Thistle is cheap..... have you noticed any decrease of gains as a result of Milk Thistle or Alpha Lipoic Acid ? Also what dosages of Ala do you usualy do and what doasge of Milk Thistle have you done?

I agree with you on the using both... Why not.

I would think that gains would be better with a healthier liver and less toxins in the system. Also, ALA should help in glucose disposal in addition to being an awesome antioxidant.

Thank you, Cornholio. GREAT post!

By the way, how many scientific drug-related reports have people seen that don't always qualify their findings with statements like "More research is needed," etc?

Anyway, this liver fanatic is taking both standardized silymarin and ALA. You'd probably have to consume bottles of the stuff to get a bad reaction IMO...other than probably throwing up.

Dexter

Top Bottom