Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Another Maintain diet post ,hehe

MindGame

tell me wha you guys think of this maintain diet,my weight is probably around 145-150....... gonna slowly introducing carbs ,gonna start in 2weeks doin this introducing carbs slowly and than maintain diet,tell me wha you experts think

Meal1
Kelloges Special K Cereal with milk OR oatmeal with milk
4eggwhites,1whole egg

Meal2
cottage cheese or yogurt or some kind of fruit

Meal3
2chicken Breast with salad OR whole Wheat bread Or Whole Wheat pita bread or Veggies
Fat Free salad Dressing

Meal4
Cottage cheese or yogurt or icecream

Meal5
Same as Meal3

if calories look good i might trow a cheat in the day such as pizza or something,tell me what you experts think please

for introducing carbs for couple weeks i will do wha Mr X suggested start with beans and switch with oatmeal and slowly add carbs

Looks good, as long as your workout is after meal 2 (to burn off that sugar), then you'll be fine.

Mr.X :cool:

crap i guess i gotta change meal 2 than I dunno if i will have access to a gym ,i guess i just replace meal 2 with something complex hehe

Mr for the 2weeks left on keto,should i have my meals planed cause i usually eat anything fatty everyone 2-3hours and than i add the cals up and than figure how much more fat and protein i need

Top Bottom