Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Another guy super-glued

Tami Bellon

National Bodybuilder
Platinum
Watching Inside Edition.....In a little town outside Milwaukee, WI, a women was dating a man, who was dating another woman. Those two women found out he is also married.

Soooooo - In an effort to teach him that's prooooobably not a good thing, one of the women invited him to a hotel room, stripped him down, tied him to the bed.....and super-glued his ding-a-ling to his belly. Both girlfriends were involved in this.

They face up to 6 years if convicted.

Men's pipi is kinda sacred, that's why the dudes in chat were all pissy, I can also imagine she superglued it while errect and then of course when he noticed he got urned oof causing his penis to go back to normal size and pull the skin, so I cn imagine that did hurt a lot :s

No way, I giggled too. he deserved that and then some..Shoulda glued his balls to his rear while they were at it!

OMG, lmao! the pull of such sensitive areas from opposing sides. he's going to fear women for the rest of his life, or turn violent or whatever.

OMG, lmao! the pull of such sensitive areas from opposing sides. he's going to fear women for the rest of his life, or turn violent or whatever.

LOl, I was thinking the same thing when I typed it..

Oh well, guess no matter which sexual preference he will now carry- He will not cheat on the mate!!

Oh well, guess no matter which sexual preference he will now carry- He will not cheat on the mate!!

lol, yea. i hate cheaters. i have no sympathy for the bastard. he should face the consequences of the hurt caused to both women. his hurt for theirs.

He's proabbly just gonna cheat more carefully, he seems to be the "stupid cheater" kind...

Top Bottom