Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Another clen question? please read anyway:)

orca

This ones for the girlfriend. She's in great shape alredy but wants to up her fat loss alittle for she is a dancer. I told her that I would give it to her but I wanted to ask the girls on this board what they thought.

She's 5'4 about 105 pounds. Like I said shes in great shape but she needs to lose a little of her ass and hips(her words not mine). Is there really that much more harm in the use of clen than say ECA, cause if the is I'll tell her to take hydroxycut the way that it recommends on the bottle.

I really just dont want to harm her bodies chemistry, so tell me what you think.

Thanks ORCA

I guess the first question is does she already have a very clean diet and training regimen? To a certain degree as a dancer she's probably already got a lot of the cardio requirements down. As far as "a little on the ass and the hips"-- welcome to the world of being female.... that's the joy of estrogen.

I never particularly found clen to be a magic bullet - it might give some excellent results if she's never taken it before. But with it comes the feeling of a 12 hour anxiety attack -- at least that's what I experienced. Didn't like it that much. Has she ever used ECA? Maybe start there and see if that works. If you do use it, start her at like 1 tab/day and work up -- I'm not familar with HydroxyCuts recommends as a "daily dose", but sometimes they give recommendations that are appropriate for a 250 lb man. Start low and build up to see how she can handle it.

Does she train & follow a strict diet? Those two will get better results than popping pills without the discipline. Also since you can't "spot reduce", she's going to have to do some all-over bodyfat reduction to see results. Throw in some weight training and she'll get tighter - that's a great bodyfat method. Maybe challenge her to follow a tight clean diet for a month with some resistance training, intense! and see what happens, then look to the thermogenics for more results....

Can you please read.......so many posts on CLEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TONS OF INFORMATION!!! SAME QUESTIONS.....:mad:

I personally didnt like clen either. I am prone to migraines, and had to go to the ER while taking it.....( of course stress was involved also.....). Anyway, lots of people seem to experience headaches with it---while others love it and get great results. I like Xenadrine and Hydroxycut, even tho they are relatively expensive. Because I dont experience that horrible crashing feeling, like I did while doing the clen tabs.

Sassy thanks for the help, I'll probably try to convince her to up her cardio, but like I said shes a dancer and unfortunatly she's pretty tired after we finish lifting.

New@gettingbig those are lame statments. I had a couple of specific questions to ask so I did. You should try something new and either choose to not read the post or maybe just try to be helpful if you know the answers. These check the search remarks are are B.S. .

ORCA

"New@gettingbig those are lame statments. I had a couple of specific questions to ask so I did. You should try something new and either choose to not read the post or maybe just try to be helpful if you know the answers. These check the search remarks are are B.S." .

Specific questions??? You were asking about fat loss off problem areas and clen!!! What is so specific about that??? These topics have been discussed numerous times!!! And you say statments about checking the search feature are BS???? Well it is BS people post questions...because they are too lazy to type in a few key words about the topic of interest and read through some old posts and do a little research on their own....I am more than willing to help anyone out....but you can put forth a little effort in your search for answers.....

I am by no means to "lazy" to do the work. Sometimes it is just easier to ask the question than to read through 2000 posts when out of the 2000 there are actually 10 or so that ask if maybe I should put someone on a drug that the fda will not allow or maybe just put them on something like hydroxycut or whatever that may be safer.

I did'nt know if clen was maybe going to extremes with her being in good shape or if it was for someone who was in a bbuilding situation to strip fat and water.

Either way I'm really not here to argue and make enemies.

later,
ORCA

Top Bottom