Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

annie are you okay? annie are you okay? are you okay annie?

yeah, I grabbed both smooth criminal by them and sometimes by ours off of gnotella. fantastic.
ours is so very radiohead - I haven't really seen any interviews with them, so I'm not sure if they admit that they are totally copying them or not - I can like them if they will admit it - but if they think they are original sounding like that, then I have to hate them :)

the lead singer of Ours is very trent reznorish. he's got dyed shoulder length black hair and he's very skinny and was wearing your typical rocker black leather pants on stage. he had the "heroin eyes" thing going on as well. he would also repeatedly turn around while playing the guitar and shake his ass so we were all supposed to be turned on or something. i just lol'ed at him.
i just listened to that smooth criminal cover...the guitars in it are cool and he sings the verses pretty well but damn the chorus sounds like shit.

I don't know - I like it. I asssume it is a joke of theirs. I saw another video recently where there was a very similar band and video where they had a concert in someone's suburban back yard and then it ended with these punk dudes dressed up as metal heads and playing some metal song.
a sense of humor is fine by me.

my fav is faith no more - their cover of lionel ritchie's easy and their video for... shit, I forget which video, but it was all referencing vertigo and really well at that.

Top Bottom