Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anivet...anyone know about this stuff ?

LeanBodDude

High End Bro
Platinum
A friend of mine asked me to do some research about this stuff, see what it is and if it is legit. It's called Anivet, it is in a clear, long amp. Label is white with black letters. Says "Anivet" and underneath that in parentheses it says Methenelone Enanthate USP, 100mg/cc. Batch 0100, DOE 3202, DOM 3/99. Made by Brussels Labs, Chaguanas Trinidad WWI. What is this stuff ? Is it legit ? Anyone ever use it ? Thanks bros...

Have you used Anivet yet? I have the exact same product and have been posting questions about it but knowone has heard of it. I wasn't sure about using it since knowone knew about. I couldn't find any information about the product of the maker on the net whatsoever. Let me know if you do find out anything about it.

Rare Find!

LeanBodDude said:
A friend of mine asked me to do some research about this stuff, see what it is and if it is legit. It's called Anivet, it is in a clear, long amp. Label is white with black letters. Says "Anivet" and underneath that in parentheses it says Methenelone Enanthate USP, 100mg/cc. Batch 0100, DOE 3202, DOM 3/99. Made by Brussels Labs, Chaguanas Trinidad WWI. What is this stuff ? Is it legit ? Anyone ever use it ? Thanks bros...
I have heard one person on this board who came across them. I thought that Schering was the only company who put out any type of methenolone product except for bootleg primobolan/stanozolol pills that I have heard of coming from South America.
Tony Delk (member name) who is a member here at elite but rarely visits here anymore posts/visits often over at Anabolic Fitness - www. anabolicfitness.infopop.net
Check out the board, register there and re-post there. You'll get the response you are looking for. :cool:

Top Bottom