Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Animal proteins causing heart disease?

Adscoleman

I keep getting a bunch of articles and videos and links on Facebook about how eating animal protein is going to make me impotent when I'm older and blah blah. Do any of you guys know anything about this at all?

Bro science. I have argued this many times with vegans. They claim that animal proteins can cause heart disease, poor health etc.

I ask them what evidence they are basing their claims on and they never give a straight answer.

Think about this. Vitamin B12 is only found in animal based foods. There is NO vegan source of vitamin B12. It is an essential vitamin to live. That alone should tell you that humans should be consuming animal products in their diet.

processed meats are horrible on the body. this means bacon, fried chicken, sausage, cold cuts, and meat smothered in gravy or other condiments.

if you eat lean meats in moderation like fish, turkey, a little chicken, and a little grassfed beef it is perfectly healthy as a part of a balanced diet. you need fruits and veggies to be balanced though. as much as musky is right you need b12, you also need other vitamins and minerals that are only found in fruits, veggies, and grains. so both sides of the argument are wrong if we are going to go by that basis

I'm pro balanced diet of whole foods, 1-2 hours of exercise per day, and getting 8 hours of sleep a night, with a lot of water .. avoid caffeine/stims, alcohol, rec drugs, and of course tobacco. do that and you will live very healthy

Top Bottom