Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Animal grade good to go?

ianbernardoful

Is there any difference between animal gradesteroids, and those for humans? I mean the chemical should be thesame, no? Got a hold of some trenbolone and testosterone, but it sayson the vials for animal use only. Can I still use this gear? Would begreat, because it is so damn cheap!

In terms of active ingredient they are the same. However, in terms of quality control the levels required are lower for animal use compared to human use. That said you could argue the same between underground labs and pharma products.

As a general rule, the active substances are all the same. The question lies within the quality of the gear. If it is explicitly an animal grade steroid, I would think it twice. If it is an underground version for athletic performance - there is no problem at all in using it.

Veterinary grade steroids are just as high quality as human grade. The only difference is the companies producing them.

The problem with most vet grade steroids however is that the dosage per mL is extremely low. Take vet grade EQ for example. It is only 50mg/mL. You would need to inject the entire vial to get a proper dosage.

I personally would just stick with reputable UG labs.

It will make no difference. People get caught up with the whole vet steroid thing. Tren is not made for human use and hasn't been in a long time. The funny thing is that EQ was originally made for humans but everyone calls that a vet steroid.

Top Bottom