Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Animal cuts

Bubcho32

Hi there im 17 started working out when I was 14-15 years old 60kg calisthenics but then I dislocated my shoulder and stoped for around 6 months. I decided to start new thing so I started gym and i putbon around 25 kg in 4 months. 3 weeks ago i was 86kg and decided to go on my own diet and lost around 8kg but my goal is to get nice and clean 6 pack, so I decided to buy animal cuts but not sure if i should take them any advice? And I my hight is 5,9ft - 1.75m. Thanks for all the answers

I would suggest you stay natural until 25, or at least until you're 18 don't consider any supplements.

Animal cuts is truthfully nothing more then caffeine pills with a mere sprinkling of other ingredients. It isn't going to do much for you in terms of fat loss. You could get the same effects from drinking a cup of black coffee.

At 17, your certainly don't need supplements. Your testosterone levels are through the roof. Your body will lean out, it just takes time. Keep doing what you are doing. Focus on eating a good diet high in lean protein, vegetables and complex carbohydrates. Weight train 4-5 days per week and perform cardio 4-5 days per week.

Top Bottom