Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Animal Cuts and Caffeine also "capsule taste"?

Roofus

Good Broly
Platinum
Whenever I use an energy product I generally try to cut out all diet soft drinks and reduce my coffee intake. I just wig out a bit if I don't.

Never used Animal Cuts before regularly, so as I start my spring cut I'm wondering if others of you that get a little anxiety or anxiousness from too much caffeine if you are cutting everything out or can manage a daily cup of coffee.

Finally, while I haven't tried it regularly I have used a sample pack. And even with the morning protein shake and an oat bar I still got that "capsule taste" from the digesting capsules. Anyone have a trick of something they eat that knocks this out and allows for smoother digestion?

I used Animal cutts last year. Really enjoyed it as I wanted to shy away from powder pre workouts. Solid stuff. Nothing I can really think of just make sure you drink a ton of water. if you get a chance check out BPS combustion. Help me burn off some fat last summer!

Back in my Pre-NTBM/EliteFitness/Orbit/MrSupps days, I used to LOVE Animal Cuts. It'll be good to you, and I agree, drink a ton of water

Top Bottom