Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anger is good. For pr's

Synpax said:
I think it's even better for cardio. For me at least, either the weight moves or it doesn't and you're done. With cardio, it is all about how much pain you can take.

Still, I'm pretty impressed by the weight you got there. That's six plates on each side? Wow.

BTW - I f*** your sister

(inspiring you for 700+)

7 plates :qt:

Awesome pull brother!! I was right around 6 plates on the rack pulls before all the back injuries (lowest setting on rack). Anger always gets me ballistic in the gym and out!! Keep KILLING that shit!!

LeanMeanHockeyMachine said:
Great job scots, that's an insane number. Sometimes i'll sit here and read about all your pr's and wonder if i'll ever get there one day.

I thought the same thing about guys at the gym when I was younger. Just work hard, eat a lot, and don't veer from the path. You will surprise yourself with what you will accomplish with a lot of hard work and discipline.

Cheers,
Scotsman

Nice pull bro... damn strong

Scotsman said:
I thought the same thing about guys at the gym when I was younger. Just work hard, eat a lot, and don't veer from the path. You will surprise yourself with what you will accomplish with a lot of hard work and discipline.

Cheers,
Scotsman
thats great advice..when your new it seems like its very easy to add weight especially with squats and deads..it is what you do once you reach that plateau that will determine whether or not your going to reach a milestone or forever be content with pulling X amount of lbs..im at a point where im no longer adding crazy amounts of weight although i think most would be happy to pull what i pull (but im not satisfied) i want to reach 600+ so im in the process of discovering where my weaknesses lye and trying to bring them up by trying various different methods..

Top Bottom