Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Androstat100

JATS

I've been reading about this product (Which everyone probably knows) called Androstat100 Poppers by Pinnacle. I'm just wondering if this product is any good and should i try it out? Is there a better type of Andro to try out? What are some of the side effects of other Andros?

Also, what site is the best to get Andro?

Sorry if this question is primary but i've never used nor know anyone who has used andro.

i would pretty much forget buying any oral or cyclo andro pills. Right now a lot of supplement companie are still in the dark about that. The only andro product that I used in the past which i could feel and tell, was Androsol by biotest. Some people who have used it haven't recieved good results from it but that could be from the lack of ingesting enough protein and calories. I used it primarily when i was dieting down and it helped preserve a lot of my muscle mass. Everyone body's different, some friends of mine finally got results from it on the third try while some got it on the first. As of right now, thats the only andro product that i truly recommend.

So you say Androsol by Biotest... How long did you use it? How much did you take per day?

Any others have an opinion on the best Andro?

Also, where's best place to get it?

I had used the max amount recommended on the bottle. Prior to using though i was on tribex-500. During the two weeks i used 70 sprays in the morning and 70 sprays in the evening after showering. I think i had bought mine at undergroundsports.com ( 4 bottles for $125). At the t-mag.com site i have heard of people staying on androsol longer. You can easily do a search on the site and find user feedback and articles on that.
When using it I didn't notice anything at all. it wasn't till the 2nd week when i started to notice that it was working. Dpsnutrition might have it cheaper. Just look around for the best deal. Be sure to buy at least 2 bottles because one bottle will last one week.

Top Bottom