Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Androgel

Your doc probably told you that, and you probably got a drug info bulletin that would also tell you that. Then, there's always the androgel website....

Are you looking for the secret bodybuilder location that makes it work twice as good that your doctor won't tell you about?

How did you get to this point? Are you ready to be on for life?

Last edited:
That is the straight truth. If your interested in knowing alternative routes to raising your T levels without permanently shutting down your natural system, ask away.

Well I'm almost 50 years old. And yes I want to get the most out of it. I used to workout but I've lost interested in that and everything else thanks in advance! One guy said to put it on your nuts.

did the doctor tell you that you would be on for life? its not gonna change your body bro, you have to change your lifestyle. you said "i used to workout but lost interest" ... this is the root problem right here. gotta fix your lifestyle first if you want HRT to go a long way. i play poker with some older fat dudes on androgel and its ridiculous that they order the most greasy pizza with pepperoni and sit their like fat slobs eating it . whats the point of going on androgel if that is what you are gonna do? see what i'm getting at

Well I'm almost 50 years old. And yes I want to get the most out of it. I used to workout but I've lost interested in that and everything else thanks in advance! One guy said to put it on your nuts.

I'm 52 and I've benefited a lot from natural test boosters. But no supplement will help you as much as getting into the gym. That goes for androgel too.

If you lost interest in working out you need to change something to get yourself interested again.

I quit trying to be a powerlifter and got into lighter weights and more reps. Then I started more cardio. If I had to do heavy sets of squats and deadlifts and keep increasing the weight every week I would be dead, bored and injured, but not in that order. :)

So figure out how to get your ass back in the gym. And start eating right.

Do you want to be the guy who's transformed his life by exercising and being healthy and in shape, or do you want to be the pudgy guy who says he feels great because he rubs androgel on his nuts?

Oh, and by the way, I wouldn't deviate from the label instructions for application sites. They have studied that shit and came up with the best answer. Some spots lead to much increased estrogen conversion.
Right now

Yea, I'm turning 50 at the end of May. I struggle day in and day out to increase my muscle mass. Tweaking my training, cooking meals ahead of time, studying the forums here...the list goes on. I say it is worth the fight. I trained natural well into my 40's before considering a cycle, and I have been able to study and put into action a plan that will leave me with a higher Test level when I'm completely off cycle than when I started. Carpe Diem!

I'm 52 and I've benefited a lot from natural test boosters. But no supplement will help you as much as getting into the gym. That goes for androgel too.

If you lost interest in working out you need to change something to get yourself interested again.

I quit trying to be a powerlifter and got into lighter weights and more reps. Then I started more cardio. If I had to do heavy sets of squats and deadlifts and keep increasing the weight every week I would be dead, bored and injured, but not in that order. :)

So figure out how to get your ass back in the gym. And start eating right.

Do you want to be the guy who's transformed his life by exercising and being healthy and in shape, or do you want to be the pudgy guy who says he feels great because he rubs androgel on his nuts?

Oh, and by the way, I wouldn't deviate from the label instructions for application sites. They have studied that shit and came up with the best answer. Some spots lead to much increased estrogen conversion.
Right now

The androgel is what will get him interested again. Once you get your energy back from the Test, you get back to the lifestyle you had when you were producing it naturally.

Top Bottom