Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Andro Stacks???

1st_Timer04

Sup everyone, I want to take a Andro stack that will hopefully give me some muscle mass gain fast... Has anyone done any of the stacks and what do you prefer? Also what were the results.. thanks

SEARCH BUTTON

I'd suggest looking for info on transdermals. Posters are reporting best benefits from them and an oral combined. I am partial to AST products myself. TwinLabs makes some oral prohormones and I think they make high quality, effective products. You'll need to combine this with lots of protein and creatine as well. You might try on of those GH stimulators too.

FHG

Good suggestions...except for the GH stimulators. Don't know of any of those that've done jack for anyone, though I haven't used them personally.

Do use the search feature. You'll find lots of info that way.

Definately go with transdermals, or combine it with high oral dosages. If you want any kind of results with orals, you cannot be shy on the dosage amounts.

fhg43 said:
RealDeal-
What transdermal did you use?

FHG
Bro, I haven't used a transdermal yet. I would have, but had already bought a sh*t load of orals, so I'm on an oral cycle right now. From the good results I've had so far from orals and all the comments I've read on how much better transdermals are than orals, this would lead me to suggest trying transdermals or a transdermal/oral combo.

From what I've read, ErgoPharm's AndroSpray and Avant Lab's 4-ADerm gel are probably the best transdermals as they have more than one additive to support absorption. Other people have had pleasing results w/Biotest's Androsol, but all that it has is isopropyl alcohol to aid absorption, which isn't the best. Go to Avant Labs and read up on transdermals. Of course Par Deus wrote it, but he's always been fairly unbias on these boards.

Top Bottom