Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Andro Gel

gmanlax7

A friend of mine who is prescribed this is going to try to hook me up with some. How effective is it compared to toher forms of andro and what is a good price and daily dosage?? Any info or personal experiences with it would be a help, thanks

Well I only know what I read and I heard perhaps non-prescription andro gel may hit the market soon, but if you can get the real stuff go for it, prescriptions gotta produce some results even if you aren't testosterone deficient.

bigbadmadmanD said:
Well I only know what I read and I heard perhaps non-prescription andro gel may hit the market soon, but if you can get the real stuff go for it, prescriptions gotta produce some results even if you aren't testosterone deficient.

Wherd you read that ? Cant be because then they would have to rewrite the anabolic control act of 1990

Your reading me all wrong bro, im just lookin for some feedback from people who have used andro gel. The stuff has to be potent, my friend depends on it. His body makes no test at all, he's 6'9" and about 165. So what will it do for me???

What my post meant was that even though he himself is not testosterone deficient, a deficient friend's prescription should also boost his testosterone levels. An effective prescription for a deficient individual when taken by someone who doesnt need it should still produce results useful in lifting.

Last edited:
I knew a guy that came across a couple boxes of 10mg prescription andro gel. He did a cycle of 5 x daily 10mg for a couple of weeks and got minimal results. The stuff hits the blood stream within hours and can be good for a preworkout boost or stabilizing t-levels during a cycle of real amounts of test. For shits and giggles I tried five packets before a workout and it definetely got things pumpin.

Top Bottom