Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

and sometimes we write to attempt to free ourselves

  • Thread starter Thread starter HighIntensity
  • Start date Start date
H

HighIntensity

Guest
Lost in the Parr ells of once experienced memories I seem to drift in and out of a perplexing conscientious cycle these days, often left wondering what weird dimension I have been cast to live in, I smell the unmistaken breath of nature in daily life, so I know it is the same world I have always inhabited, but the color seems to be missing.

Like slides on a projector the jubilance of a once here thought destiny seems to taunt me like sweet candy to a baby. Yet the harshness of this sentence is the ability to relive the inner pain on a constant basis. There is no addiction greater then the cupids emotion which we hold within us, it moves our soul and tears at our heart. Treed freely and pray you never find yourself lost.

HI
 
OOO WEEEE.... I just took a beer shit. As the french would say "LE STINKY"
 
Top Bottom