Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anavar

bonacris

Banned
Got the chance to buy some for the end of my cycle but how much do I need to be effective and for how long.. would 5 weeks at 70mg be enough as a finisher

Sent from my GT-N7100 using EliteFitness

I kicked my 12 weeks off with dbol do that would be a 2 weeks off orals.. is that enough time off

if your running a 12 week cycle, then run anavar week 9-14... run it right up until pct... 60-80 mg day... make sure to run n2guard with it as it can be very toxic to liver, bp and lipids and you must protect yourself...

Would I be better off with winny instead

Honestly, it works much better than var and it's cheaper. Protect the joints and you'll love it

Got the chance to buy some for the end of my cycle but how much do I need to be effective and for how long.. would 5 weeks at 70mg be enough as a finisher

I prefer it much better in longer cycles,,,,8 weeks MIN in my opinion.

I always read dozens and dozens of comments of guys who have used both var and winny that everyone agreed that winny is bad for the joints because the dryer too, and everyone was in agreement with the fact that var is much higher than winny

our friend dylangemelli, says otherwise, is the first negative comment about var, I have a lot of faith in the words of dylangemelli, in fact I begin to have doubts about which is better between var and winny

Top Bottom