misticat said:Can i still party while on this cycle... its so fuckin hard not to drink and do coke with my buddies..... went to the bucs game and had nothing to drink... it is hard as shit....
would it be bad if on a 12 week cycle you pick a few days out of it to party?
Twoguns said:i drank wine last night and got my swerve on. Just keep it in moderation, plus, my oral part of the cycle is off for now, start winny in a couple of weeks
Ulter said:You're back-pedaling here.
Sure you can have your Death By Chocolate on your cheat day. Sure you can have a few beers or some wine. You asked about cocaine. No one does blow and only has a couple beers. You start making lines and you're talking about getting really fucked up. It's not part of this lifestyle.
Ulter said:I think many of us have done plenty of coke. I used it for years. I had to quit it twice. It's not like I'm talking about something I'm unfamliar with. It really doesn't belong in this lifestyle. Many of the body builders that do that end up dead. Your blood pressure is high enough from the steroids. You don't need to be adding blow to the mix.
This page contains mature content. By continuing, you confirm you are over 18 and agree to our TOS and User Agreement.
Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below 














