Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anavar virgin GTFIH

I am relaxed I just wanna get knowledge/info and not aas aren't used to lose fat train better eat better and you'll be fine generic answer.

I'm not a typical p90xer eat mcdonalds everyday and wonder why I'm not losing.

The pic is where I am now 10 more pounds will be the end of my cut. I count my cals macros nutrient timing, intermitent faster. I lift heavy ass shit in the gym and do cardio 3x a week. I will be 26 this year not 17. One day when I will compete when I feel I am ready. I would like to try aas because of your similar reasonings. I was looking to get more info and make an informed decision. I just find it odd that most women are not so recommentory of them when they are all using themselves. WHY? Is it we don't discuss until your in the club and already using? That why might be the reason I won't cycle. I know it doesn't make a damn bit a difference to you if I cycle or not, but this is a support forum. Where women can go to ask other women the skinny and not feel judged instead of just taking poor advice. I AM listening and considering which I think is better than most that come on here close minded and don't get the answer they want.

So doing it all over again would you have still cycled? You don't feel that your using gave you warranted results?
I got enormous with steroids. With my genetics I had/have a genuine future in bodybuilding...but it just isn't for me.

Do what will make you happy. I just want people to understand steroids shouldn't be taken lightly. You seem dead-set on this decision, so why are we still discussing it? I think the ladies here and I agree starting with a low dose var is a good choice. Good luck to you, if you need further assistance myself and the other mods and vets are at your disposal.

I am relaxed I just wanna get knowledge/info and not aas aren't used to lose fat train better eat better and you'll be fine generic answer.

I'm not a typical p90xer eat mcdonalds everyday and wonder why I'm not losing.

The pic is where I am now 10 more pounds will be the end of my cut. I count my cals macros nutrient timing, intermitent faster. I lift heavy ass shit in the gym and do cardio 3x a week. I will be 26 this year not 17. One day when I will compete when I feel I am ready. I would like to try aas because of your similar reasonings. I was looking to get more info and make an informed decision. I just find it odd that most women are not so recommentory of them when they are all using themselves. WHY? Is it we don't discuss until your in the club and already using? That why might be the reason I won't cycle. I know it doesn't make a damn bit a difference to you if I cycle or not, but this is a support forum. Where women can go to ask other women the skinny and not feel judged instead of just taking poor advice. I AM listening and considering which I think is better than most that come on here close minded and don't get the answer they want.

So doing it all over again would you have still cycled? You don't feel that your using gave you warranted results?

Yes but...

• I would not have taken advice at face value from my MALE trainer!!
  • I would have started and STAYED at a lower dose. The results would have most likely been just as good!
  • I would NOT have been so quick to stack!
  • I would have done more research as I started to use to more "heavy" ones.
  • I would have stopped earlier at the signs of negative sides. It's NOT just a sore throat!

I started using to enhance competing but I do not have a future as a competitor at a national level or as a career so I had to really look at why I was using and the pros/ cons. What was I really trying to achieve? I LOVE the way I feel on even just a low dose var cycle, it messes me up hormonally coming off (I'm 40 though) but I will most likely run another cycle in the future.

My best advice is to keep the dose low and don't be in a rush to ramp it up. Run it at 5mgs for the full 6-8 weeks and see how it goes. See how you feel coming off and honestly, if you are looking at doing more, I'd keep notes. Track the sides or lack of them. Track the changes. Coming off too. It will help you plan in the future.

Yes but...

• I would have started and STAYED at a lower dose. The results would have most likely been just as good!
  • I would have stopped earlier at the signs of negative sides. It's NOT just a sore throat!

I started using to enhance competing but I do not have a future as a competitor at a national level or as a career so I had to really look at why I was using and the pros/ cons. What was I really trying to achieve? I LOVE the way I feel on even just a low dose var cycle, it messes me up hormonally coming off (I'm 40 though) but I will most likely run another cycle in the future.

My best advice is to keep the dose low and don't be in a rush to ramp it up. Run it at 5mgs for the full 6-8 weeks and see how it goes. See how you feel coming off and honestly, if you are looking at doing more, I'd keep notes. Track the sides or lack of them. Track the changes. Coming off too. It will help you plan in the future.
Bam

Yes but...

Thank you so much for sharing this with me. This is the info I am really looking for honest opinions based on female personal experiences. good or bad. I am still researching and not dead set, although I really want to. Just being patient. If I do decide to run I will take your advice and start low and stay there. I have a journal that I document everything training cardio foods calories macros supplements weight. That is good advice.

If you decide to go ahead start up a journal in here so other women can see your experiences. Each day type in what you eat, when, how much, why etc. Same with fluids. List your routine too. You will inspire a lot of women to step up their commitment. Lastly, list what you see from the var, how you feel etc.

If you decide to go ahead start up a journal in here so other women can see your experiences. Each day type in what you eat, when, how much, why etc. Same with fluids. List your routine too. You will inspire a lot of women to step up their commitment. Lastly, list what you see from the var, how you feel etc.

Thanks for the idea it's up in the aas journal section, ladies cycle log. Will post when link when elite will allow.

Hello all

I am new here first post. I am very active on BB.com and have been doing the natty thing for years. Since everything is so don't ask over there I have been lurking here for several days. I love how everything is so out in the open. Anyway I will continue my activity here as well.

This would be my first cycle on anything besides creatine/ glutamine. I really want that hard look that seems to be only acheivable with the extras think andreia brazier eva andressa. I have a decent amount of mass, but still would like more in glutes and legs. I train six days a week. 1400-1500 cals cutting atm at least 140g protein carbs under 100g carbs at least 50g of fat. I always get so discouraged the amount of muscle lost after bulking during cut cycles.I also long for those deep cut abs that are never there despite how many bulk/cut cycles are . ran. Current lifts look like 150x1 bench 225 for reps squat 205 for reps deadlift.

Anyhow down to the nitty gritty. I'm well into my cut and only have about six weeks left to get to 135 ish currently 145 at 5'4". Avi pic is current 2 weeks ago. I am considering running anavar for the remainder of my cut and okay with extending it out to 8 weeks. Then maintain for 4 weeks or so bulk 5-6 mos then cut again. Do you think it would be beneficial to bring it to the table now, or just wait until next cut season to use it? If wait what would you ladies recommend for the bulking season, I have seen that anavar is usually only used for cutting. Thanks gals, let me know if you need any additional info, I really appreciate your time and input.

If your tryna loose ten pounds I wouldn't recommend anavar. Period. You will gain about ten pds on a cycle if you are lifting weights. You will get more muscle definition than natural lifting if you know what you are doing. But if you are trying to cut and loose ten pounds then try something else. You can loose some body fat while on var with lots of cardio in between lifting, but that doesnt necessarily mean you will loose weight. Muscle weighs more than fat. Anavar helps harden and bulk the muscles. Especially upper body from my experience. But of course everyones different.

Its been a month since this post. Did you start a var cycle & what are the results so far? Any after pics?

If your tryna loose ten pounds I wouldn't recommend anavar. Period. You will gain about ten pds on a cycle if you are lifting weights. You will get more muscle definition than natural lifting if you know what you are doing. But if you are trying to cut and loose ten pounds then try something else. You can loose some body fat while on var with lots of cardio in between lifting, but that doesnt necessarily mean you will loose weight. Muscle weighs more than fat. Anavar helps harden and bulk the muscles. Especially upper body from my experience. But of course everyones different.

Its been a month since this post. Did you start a var cycle & what are the results so far? Any after pics?

It's been two weeks. I'm currently taking 5/5 a day. Still hovering around the 145 mark. Not really concerned about the scale as fat loss. Too soon to tell any progress. Started a journal to track experience lifts diet etc..

http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/m...rnal/hawt-n-sexy-ladies-cycle-log-990463.html

Zed named it :verygood:

http://i1161.photobucket.com/albums/q512/Boomer2902/cs.jpg
http://i1161.photobucket.com/albums/q512/Boomer2902/front-1.jpg
http://i1161.photobucket.com/albums/q512/Boomer2902/legs.jpg
http://i1161.photobucket.com/albums/q512/Boomer2902/side-2.jpg
http://i1161.photobucket.com/albums/q512/Boomer2902/tri.jpg

Last edited:
It's been two weeks. I'm currently taking 5/5 a day. Still hovering around the 145 mark. Not really concerned about the scale as fat loss. Too soon to tell any progress. Started a journal to track experience lifts diet etc..

Oh yea, that var is definitely working for you. I know you notice the difference in muscle hardness and definition since the first pic you posted here til now. If you havent had any noticible sides so far, Id recommend upping the dose. I havent had any noticible sides from var from two highly recommended and positively reviewed suppliers. Im on my second var cycle and I still never even missed my menstral. Im on 25-30mg day so far with no noticable sides.

But everyones different. So id say just go up 10mg to stay on the safe side. 10/10. I take mine in one dose though. Ive never split doses. But if thats comfortable for you Id say stick with that regimine.

But I deffinitely see your progress already. I too noticed the muscle hardness on my first week first cycle. Gotta love that var. :)

Im about to stack with 5mg tbol for a few weeks and see if I get any enhanced results. Im feeling a little stagnant after that first anavar cycle which i ran for 9 weeks with a one week break in between.... I saw noticable gains but now Im just resting on what I already gained it seems like. My upper body is alot stronger still though, like I was saying before. Make sure you do lotsa rows and pull downs to get that back definition.

Good luck! Your progressing well. :)

P.S.: As far as weight in numbers-i'd say keep the weight and just lower the body fat. If your looking for more mass the weight in numbers is gonna stay and even increase. But you gotta sweat your ass of to get rid of that BF. Oh how I hate cardio. Necessary evil. :(

Last edited:
Top Bottom