Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

ANaVAR ** This IS the BEST

I'd say the best thing about this entire cycle is... Honestly I kept atleast 70% of my gains to this day even after taking a year off bodybuilding. I paid roughly $50 - $75 dollars tops for a bottle of 100 count back in the day.

Anavar is one thing i'm not that familiar with, what is a reasonable dosage and for how long. Maybe i'll try to get it in my next cycle.
---PEACE---Mad Max

A B - TTokyo has come out with 5mg Anavar and it's $125 for a 100 tab bottle. It seems to be the new craze on this board right now, my friend is running 40mg per day with solid results, I just wish it wasn't so expensive...

In regards to your user name, are you from Africa? If so what part? I am from Johannesburg, a little to the south of Pretoria. So I quess I have african biceps as well. Of course, no one would know it by looking at me since I am white. It is somewhat amusing to hear so many people here in the states calling themselves african-american when their past 5-7 generations have been here in the states. You see very few white people adding their home country suffix to being american. It seems the only requirement to being an african-american is the color of your skin. They go by race, not nationality.
Why do you think this is?

Oxandrin can be found in the U.S. Very expensive, 100 2.5 mg tablets run over $400. Prescribed by a physician, priced at large chain American pharmacy. The less you buy the higher the price per pill, don't mean to be obvious but quantity is the way to go. Nearly had a heart attack when I was told the price.

Good Luck!

Top Bottom