Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anavar side effect

Navi25

Hi. I started doing my first cycle of Anavar and my sex drive decreased substantially :( my sex drive before was amazing. Did anyone else have this side effect? I thought it was going to increase it? Thank you

I started with 5mg then went to 10mg after I went to 10mg my sex drive decreased and I started spotting :( but I got a lot more definition...

Keep posting and let us know if that changes. I want to start it but am wondering about side effects

I had the same thing happen - Anavar+me = zero sex drive 😐.......After I got off my cycle (I tapered it down) I noticed it coming back. I now take yogimbine HCI with caffeine for burning stubborn fat and that has brought it back a bit but I'm definitely not the same as I was before. But I guess it's ok for me being that my boyfriend lives in NY and I live in Socal. You're not alone though. Hopefully yours will come back in due time 👍😊

Mine increased but it stopped my periods.

Damn you are soooo lucky!!!!! .... I'm so freaking regular that nothing stops my periods - I was so looking forward to my periods stopping when I took var but if didn't happen. You're lucky!!! lol not even my second pregnancy stopped my periods 🙀🙀🙀🙀 I have super ovaries 😣😣😣😣😣

Top Bottom