Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

anavar question

dc9616

I was considering a anavar only cycle, First cycle, yeah i know u supose to add test to every cycle and so on. I was going to take anavar for 6 weeks at 50 mg a day, Is it possible to put 12 pounds on this cycle as a novice.

i need some feed back perferbly people that use anavar before, im 210 now i was wondering could i get to 225 with this with a decrease of fat. im upping my cals to 5000, 200 grams protein and 350 carbs 2 gallons a water a day

23 years old
210 pounds
8 percent
5 years training

Yes it is very possible, this was my very first cycle and it was amazing! I was at 60mg/ed for 12 weeks though....6 weeks is pretty short, but thats me

I was considering a anavar only cycle, First cycle, yeah i know u supose to add test to every cycle and so on. I was going to take anavar for 6 weeks at 50 mg a day, Is it possible to put 12 pounds on this cycle as a novice.

i need some feed back perferbly people that use anavar before, im 210 now i was wondering could i get to 225 with this with a decrease of fat. im upping my cals to 5000, 200 grams protein and 350 carbs 2 gallons a water a day

23 years old
210 pounds
8 percent
5 years training
You're 23, but you're a pretty big dude if you really are 210 at 8%, so good on ya - unless you are 6'6" :evil: so you have probably reached your natural weight, and going over that will be tough. If you truly have reached your plateau, then read on...

1) Upping to 5000 calories, and only 200g protein and 350g carbs means you will be taking in 310g of fats. I think you need to recalc your planned diet. Also, keep in mind that if you want to lose fat, I don't think you want to be taking in 5000 calories. As well, 200g protein AIN'T gonna cut it when you are 210lbs. You need 350g+.
2) You ask if you can gain 12lbs, but then ask if you can go from 210 to 225 AND lose fat, which means you're asking for 15+lbs.

Now, being completely honest, 6 weeks of var, no matter what dose, is probably not going to result in 12lbs. Throw some test prop in there, maybe. Or actually do 5000 calories, and bulk, with no concern with fat loss. And make sure you add 5-10g creatine pre-workout, and 5-10g creatine post-workout - it's synergistic with var.

That said, I think tbol is better suited for you. A nice 4 week 50-60mg tbol (cause of your size) on a moderate calorie, high protein diet with cardio should give you what you want.

Thanks guys for the responses , Im still doing alot of research so bare with me, Could u try to pack on size with anavar , im not to concern about bodyfat just want to stay kind of lookink good, I like to get 10-15 pounds with anavar , Alot people say that you cant grow on anavar ( meaning but on much muscle) but if u getting super strong how can u not add good size, please explain please

Top Bottom