Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

ANAVAR quest??

sasa

Hi,
I think about adding ANAVAR to my supplements, I workout about 6 years now. I know all pro and cons of AS.
But I would like to know if is not problem for women to take it before haveing kids? I am 28 year now and I would like have kids in future maybe around 30..I've heard that takeing AS could be problem for getting pregnant. Is here some relationship between?

thx

my dr prescribed anavar 10mg in split doses since July 07, I am 42 and had my child 16 yrs ago, however it should not be problem even if on birthcontrol pill now..I am not a dr. but my dr is pro-bodybuilder and because of my own biz, I do natural hormones for my clients and refer others to him that have female problems....in my opinion, you should not have problem....best of luck in both ventures.

as with all AS you should clean up yourself before having babies, but if you take them for too long your natural hormone levels may have to get back to normal before planning your pregnancy... just as when you stop taking your bc pills and want your body to get back to normal.

Other than that, as far as I know they do not interfere with the genetic code structure.

I did a cycle of anavar in between my kids years ago and I had no problem getting pregnant again. I think you just need to get off plenty of time before trying.

Top Bottom