Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anavar/Proviron/Clenbuterol cycle Log

Mia305

Whats going on good fellas! Hadn't been here in a bit, but feels good to be back. I just started the following cycle on Monday, and will be keeping you guys posted on my sides/progress/stats etc for those of you thinking of doing a cycle similar to this one.

My main goal as you might have noticed is to shed fat and maybe gain a couple of pounds of lean muscle.

Stats:
24 yo
186 lbs
Bf - dont really know now, can you tell from the pictures? I would guess about 14-15% , not sure.
Over 8 years working out
This will be my 3rd cycle and my first oral only cycle. The last cycle i did i finished PCT exactly 1 and 1/2 month ago. Was test/tren/winny.

So: my current cycle is as follow

Week 1-8 - 45 mg x day anavar Alpha Pharma(good shit)

Week 2-8 - Proviron 50 mg x day Alpha Pharma

Week 2 and 3 Clenbuterol Alpha Pharma starting dosage at 40mcg and increasing dosage up to 100 mcg on day 13th and 14th
Week 4 and 5 off clenbuterol
Week 6 and 7 clenbuterol same 2 week cycle again as week 2 and 3

Week 9-13 PCT nolvadex 50/50/25/25

In addition im running liver support and the proviron will serve as AI and help libido while on var for. Im also supplementing Taurine and Potassium to avoid clenbuterol induced muscle cramps. As well as the basics, fish oils, multivit, aminos etc.

P.s i do not want to go higher on the var since this pharma is good quality and not so underdosed as others, also on the proviron i know the recommended dosage is 100 mg , but I'm just using this as a libido booster while on var and also as a small Aromatase Inhibitor.

I'll keep you posted on my progress and will post picture after.
What do you guys think? So can you tell my bf from the pictures ?

Thanks guys! Good to be back!
:eek: :Chef:

I would change things up just a little bit.

First, make sure you have plenty of Taurine. The combo of the pumps from Var, and the cramps from Clen could be insane.

Second, a low dose of T3 would make a good addition to help cut fat and or stay lean.

Third, I would add a Test base. Something like 4-Andro or a Topical DHEA product.

Fourth, I would run Var at least 50mg per day. Alpha Pharm may be good shit, but 45mg is still a low dose.

Fifth, You won't need an AI on cycle, but I would add one to PCT. Aromasin @ 12.5mg/eod is a good start.

1-8 Anavar - 50mg/day
1-8 Proviron - 50-75mg/day
1-8 4-Andro
3-8 Clen - 80mcg/day (Weeks on/off)
1-6 T3 - 50mcg/day
9-12 Nolva - 40/20/20/20
9-12 Aromasin - 12.5mg/eod

I would change things up just a little bit.

First, make sure you have plenty of Taurine. The combo of the pumps from Var, and the cramps from Clen could be insane.

Second, a low dose of T3 would make a good addition to help cut fat and or stay lean.

Third, I would add a Test base. Something like 4-Andro or a Topical DHEA product.

Fourth, I would run Var at least 50mg per day. Alpha Pharm may be good shit, but 45mg is still a low dose.

Fifth, You won't need an AI on cycle, but I would add one to PCT. Aromasin @ 12.5mg/eod is a good start.

1-8 Anavar - 50mg/day
1-8 Proviron - 50-75mg/day
1-8 4-Andro
3-8 Clen - 80mcg/day (Weeks on/off)
1-6 T3 - 50mcg/day
9-12 Nolva - 40/20/20/20
9-12 Aromasin - 12.5mg/eod

Thanks brother, good to hear from you! Its been a while. Unfortunately i wont be able to add the T3 for a couple of reasons, the main one being i already started the cycle and if i were to order it it would take at least 8-10 days to get to me, which wouldn't work, and secondly i dont wanna mess with thyroids medications since my family has a history of thyroid problems, thats why i stayed away from T3 from the beginning.

In regards to the AI i will be running Arimidex which is what i have at 0.5 e3d and Taurine i have plenty my friend! Will be doing 5-8grams per day once i start the clen.

In regards to Anavar you think adding 5 more grams would make that much of a difference?

Quick update guys, im on day # 5 , so far so good. Been taking my liver supplements and keeping my diet in check average of 2500 to 2800 calories per day with 350-380 g of protein daily from lean sources grilled chicken, fish, steaks and shakes. Carbs are anywhere from 150 to 240 daily and im taking 2 N2 Slin pills before my heavy carbs meals (usually only lunch). In terms of of muscle, strength or bf i dont see any changes yet, not that i expect to as it has only been 5 days. I will start adding the proviron to the cycle on monday of next week along with clenbuterol 2 on 2 off weeks.

Will keep you guys posted.

Can anyone tell what my bf% is not by looking at the pictures attached??

Thanks fellas

So day 6 today, will start the Clenbuterol tomorrow. So far, nothing major, definitely more vascularity, strenght is about the same. Not a big difference in muscle mass yet, been doing a LOT of cardio ( playing soccer) on a daily basis for about 1 1/2 hour to 2 hours and still have managed to not lose any pounds or muscle which is good. Will report in a couple days.

Top Bottom