Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anavar/Primo Cutting Cycle

hghbuyer

[FONT=&quot]I plan on running this cycle that I got from the book Anabolics; [/FONT]

7 weeks
Anavar - 20mg/day
Primobolan Depot - 200mg/wk

[FONT=&quot]1) [/FONT][FONT=&quot]What kind of ancillary drugs should I use with this cycle? I tend to be especially susceptible to post-cycle crash. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]2) [/FONT][FONT=&quot]When should I begin the post-cycle ancillaries? I ask this because I understand that Anavar oral is short acting, and Primo is very long acting. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]3) [/FONT][FONT=&quot]When should I be taking the oral Anavar? I’ve never taken oral steroids before. With/without food? Pre-workout? Multiple times per day? [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]4) [/FONT][FONT=&quot]It shouldn’t really matter when I pin Primo, right? I’ve never done Primo before. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]5) [/FONT][FONT=&quot]What kind of sides should I expect from these particular drugs? [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]I appreciate you guys sharing your experience with cycles like this.
[/FONT]

Last edited by a moderator:
HAHAHA...ok before we can give you any advice please list your age, bf%, weight and lifting experience and how many cycles you ran if any but from the questions you are asking I am going to assume this is your first go with AAS.

I'm used to natty, and my aim isn't to be a "freak" by any means. I'm running Serostim right now and for the next six months, and I plan to do this cycle while using the HGH. A low-sides cycle where I might be able to avoid post-cycle crash interests me, and that's why this cycle is so light. mrsinister, do you have any real criticism to offer?

TY, Dusteefartz

Age - 29
Height - 5'-10"
Weight - 185
BF - unknown, but on the low side
Lift 6 days a week. Lifted for last 5 years. Diet is on point. Run hard.
Have done (3) Deca and Test C Cycles

His criticism wsa a real one - those doses are too light to do much of anything. You would literally be flushing money down the toilet. It's enough of a dose to suppress you without being enough to actually do you much good.

Gotcha. Yeah, I'm reading up on primo and it looks like the typical does is 400-600mg/wk. Though my aim is only to gain between 5 & 10 pounds, I don't want to suppress for nothing, so yeah... I'll up the dose on Primo.

Should I increase the var dose? Please keep in mind that I'm not looking for crazy gains.

Could someone please explain to me why I keep hearing that test is a necessity when running primo?

I ran an oral only cycle in the fall using Anavar at 60-80/day and Proviron at 75/day and the results were pretty much exactly what you are talking about - a solid few pounds of lean mass while cutting up and tightening everything in. Anything less than 60 on Anavar is really a waste and 20mg is basically a female dose (not said to be rude - I mean literally that's a dose that women can and sometimes do use).

I ran an oral only cycle in the fall using Anavar at 60-80/day and Proviron at 75/day and the results were pretty much exactly what you are talking about - a solid few pounds of lean mass while cutting up and tightening everything in. Anything less than 60 on Anavar is really a waste and 20mg is basically a female dose (not said to be rude - I mean literally that's a dose that women can and sometimes do use).

The general consensus is that I should increase my dosage. Thanks guys.

How were your sides? Did you use PCT drugs?

I alos think you have a misconception of steroids. Just because to decide to take some juice does not mean you will be freakishly big they are not a magic pill. It really all depends on your diet and how hard you train. Yes the 20 mgs of var is a waste. you need to take no less than 60-80mgs ED. if you keep your diet at a certian calorie intake then you can achive your goals. Are you thinking of running a test with the Var and Primo?

Take a look at my l rofile and use ot to find the log I kept of that cycle. It will have all tj e details.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using EliteFitness

Top Bottom