Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anavar/Ox, side effects, sex drive etc

Faenya

I've been doing Anavar for just over a week now. I started off doing 3 tablets a 'serving' totalling 30mg 'servings' twice a day, so taking 60mg a day total, and taken 12 hours apart (give or take) I've had fantastic results so far. I've been working out really hardcore, and my diet's been perfect, so I'm sure that has a lot to do with it as well. However, I've developed a mild rash, maybe hives. It's not rampant, but I assume it's from the anavar. I've lowered the dosage over the last 2 days as a result to 20mg servings, 40 mg a day, and see how that works out. I plan to get bloodwork to ensure everything's ok either this week, or the following. I planned to do a 4-6 week cycle as my overall, long term health is more important than anything else for me.

However, one thing that kind of bothers me is that I seem to notice maintaining an erection seems harder than before. Is this something normal when on AAs in general, or particular to Anavar? Also, will PCT help restore this? Is it possible it's a permanent side effect of taking the drug?

When talking to people on this site when I was doing my research months ago, this guy who runs PrimordialPerformance, I believe it is, suggested I take a stack of his creation for PCT rather than nolva, clomid, etc. Does anyone have experience with this/know if it really works? or should I really try and get the conventional PCT regimen?

Any input would be appreciated

Thank you. On a side note though, I've noticed my liver feel a little sore. It's not a sharp pain per see, but kind of a throbbing, lingering pain that I know is there. I planned to get testing done this week anyway, to see where my levels were at, but my doctor is closed tomorrow, so it was going to have to be Thursday. Would this sensation be cause to stop the drug, or is this simply one of the side effects of an oral steroid? I'm also taking creatine, which I'm sure is also putting stress on the liver. As of today I've been doing 20mg twice a day, for 40 total.

The PCT I have is the Primordial stack of endoamp, toco-8, and sustain alpha. I talked with PP briefly about this and he suggested that this 'stack' of products would essentially replace any need for typical PCT like nolva or clomid. Anyone have any experience using that instead of the usual PCT products?

Top Bottom