Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anavar + Ostarine

fierdre

What do you guys think about this mix?

Osta 1-8 25mgs a day
Anavar 2-8 40mgs a day

On Cycle
Forged Liver Support
Hcgenerate
FormaStanzol

PCT
Forged PostCycle

Put on a little lean mass while losing some bodyfat.

What do you guys think about this mix?

Osta 1-8 25mgs a day
Anavar 2-8 40mgs a day

On Cycle
Forged Liver Support
Hcgenerate
FormaStanzol

PCT
Forged PostCycle

Put on a little lean mass while losing some bodyfat.

interesting cycle, but why not run anavar from day 1?

Ive ran anavar plenty of times and 6-8 weeks is definitely the sweet spot so your fine with that... I would run it at 60 mg a day as opposed to 40 though... 40 is definitely on the low end... im not ever in favor of mixing sarms and steroids though... they are much better served as a bridge than to run in conjunction... there is competition for receptors amongst and although they can still be effective, the full effect is not going to be able to be utilized... you do what you will but there are much better ways to do this... forged liver support IS NOT ENOUGH... anavar can wreak havoc on your lipids, bp etc... much more than your liver... you absolutely need n2guard with it... hcgenerate is great to run along side but i would recommend running hcgenerate ES for at least 4 weeks of the cycle... just because some people say anavar is mild, it can definitely shut you down and so it is imperative to protect against that... as far as pct...

clomid 50/50/25/25 AG-guys.com
unleahsed/post cycle combo ntbm.com
aromasin 12.5 mg eod AG-guys.com

OPTIONAL

Keto burn MRSUPPS.COM
ostarine 25 mg day uniquemicals.com

Phytoserms and HCGenerate
can be used in place of the Unleashed/post cycle combo if they are out of stock

USE COUPON CODE DYLAN10 AT NEEDTOBUILDMUSCLE.COM FOR 10% OFF…

Ive ran anavar plenty of times and 6-8 weeks is definitely the sweet spot so your fine with that... I would run it at 60 mg a day as opposed to 40 though... 40 is definitely on the low end... im not ever in favor of mixing sarms and steroids though... they are much better served as a bridge than to run in conjunction... there is competition for receptors amongst and although they can still be effective, the full effect is not going to be able to be utilized... you do what you will but there are much better ways to do this... forged liver support IS NOT ENOUGH... anavar can wreak havoc on your lipids, bp etc... much more than your liver... you absolutely need n2guard with it... hcgenerate is great to run along side but i would recommend running hcgenerate ES for at least 4 weeks of the cycle... just because some people say anavar is mild, it can definitely shut you down and so it is imperative to protect against that... as far as pct...

clomid 50/50/25/25 AG-guys.com
unleahsed/post cycle combo ntbm.com
aromasin 12.5 mg eod AG-guys.com

OPTIONAL

Keto burn MRSUPPS.COM
ostarine 25 mg day uniquemicals.com

Phytoserms and HCGenerate
can be used in place of the Unleashed/post cycle combo if they are out of stock

USE COUPON CODE DYLAN10 AT NEEDTOBUILDMUSCLE.COM FOR 10% OFF…

Thank you man for the informative post. I will drop the Ostarine and save it for another cycle. I'll up the anavar to 60mg and use n2guard/hcgenerateES/and post cycle/unleashed. thanks bro

Thank you man for the informative post. I will drop the Ostarine and save it for another cycle. I'll up the anavar to 60mg and use n2guard/hcgenerateES/and post cycle/unleashed. thanks bro

anytime bro... by doing it this way instead, you are going to get the most out of everything and utilize them to their best... I just want the best for on this and that is the best way... I am always here if you need any help...

Top Bottom