Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anavar oral only cycle

when i did it i was like 212lbs and i was doing 80-100mg/ed im 233lbs now...

I know, part of that wasn't pertaining to you. I think I've read some of your comments on ofer posts about anabas only being a good cycle. Do you think I should start off at a lower dose and build up to 60mg? Also would 6 weeks be enough?

8 weeks bro

layinback would come in here and give an alternative 40mgs ED for 10 weeks or something like that, which is also a good idea. Longer time on gives the greatest ability to sustain results, but in the case of anavar, you are going to keep what you get.

anavr is good to run for longer.

shit, AAP ran winny for like 9 months straight or something. is AAP dead or have liver issues? no. So, 8-10 weeks on anavar won't be bad at all, as anavr is mild on the liver. It will mess with your cholesterol though, so be eating plenty of healthy fats to help maintain that.

The reason i discourage dbol or anadrol for such a long time is the high blood pressure issues coming from bloat and excessive RBC production which is unhealthy.

Well let me tell you....

My diet is great IMO very high protein low carbs, and relatively low fat and caloric intake. I've tried prohormones and thermogenics which were shit results.

Ive been an athlete all my life, actually just finished my college career in the spring so I don't think that's a question. I have built a great base with my body and am looking for that extra result I can't seem to get.

So as far as age goes I think that is beyond ridiculous and its people like that who's opinion I don't value. I'm looking for advice of what to do, not when to do it. Thanks

last i read, your first post said all comments welcome... that means good and bad. you havent reached your natural limit and need to break through, all you wanna do is drop bf and get "cut". imo steroids are to bulk, not cut. at the most you should use them to hold on to muscle mass while you diet down. key word being diet.

If you read the inserts that come with anavar - or wisntrol - you will see the dosing schedule for patients - HIV and even young adults are all beyond the 6 week mark.

Oh, and I just got done running some var. I can tell you from experience that no type of gear decreases bodyfat. (Even Var.) It's all in the diet.

In fact, var only for weight loss might even be counter-intuitive. Lots of guys get back pumps on var and other orals. This would interfere with the cardio required to burn the fat.

If you read the inserts that come with anavar - or wisntrol - you will see the dosing schedule for patients - HIV and even young adults are all beyond the 6 week mark.

Agree. However, it does take it's toll. My cholesterol went from "admirable" to "fucked" in only 6 weeks. Drove my LDL up and my HDL was actually zero.

Agree. However, it does take it's toll. My cholesterol went from "admirable" to "fucked" in only 6 weeks. Drove my LDL up and my HDL was actually zero.

taking lots of EFA's and omega-3s help maintain a better lipid profile. If you had "0" as an hdl level you weren't getting those enough, and was getting saturated and trans fats way too much.

Top Bottom