Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anavar only first time user

Elletee13

Hi, I'm going away in a couple months and I'd like to lose about 10lbs. I'm not a body builder or a fitness model. I'm just an average person looking to lose a bit of body fat. I know I can do it myself but it would take at least a few months, and I'm just looking for a way to get faster results in a shorter time frame, as I don't have much free time. Some of my friends told me about Anavar. They said it's one of the safest steroids out there with the least amount of side effects, especially if used properly. And the results will be more apparent in half the time. Like I said, I'm not trying to bulk up or gain a ton of muscle. I just want to lean out and get rid of some body fat around my problem areas.
Is Anavar safe? Is it safe for me to use for like a month just to help me speed up the process to reach my goal? Would working out for 3 days a week be sufficient? I already eat well, I just don't have the time to work out 6 days a week. How much should I be taking? What kind of side effects are there? Any help or info would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!

Hi, I'm going away in a couple months and I'd like to lose about 10lbs. I'm not a body builder or a fitness model. I'm just an average person looking to lose a bit of body fat. I know I can do it myself but it would take at least a few months, and I'm just looking for a way to get faster results in a shorter time frame, as I don't have much free time. Some of my friends told me about Anavar. They said it's one of the safest steroids out there with the least amount of side effects, especially if used properly. And the results will be more apparent in half the time. Like I said, I'm not trying to bulk up or gain a ton of muscle. I just want to lean out and get rid of some body fat around my problem areas.
Is Anavar safe? Is it safe for me to use for like a month just to help me speed up the process to reach my goal? Would working out for 3 days a week be sufficient? I already eat well, I just don't have the time to work out 6 days a week. How much should I be taking? What kind of side effects are there? Any help or info would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!

What is your current body fat? You should really be a max of 11% to even consider anavar, if not you need to lose some fat first! sarms are a great option for this! don't make the mistake of believing anavar is mild! it should not be used as a fat burner because it isn't one! it just aids fat loss if everything else is correct. And taking it for 4 weeks isn't really going to do much for you either. You also have to consider the back pumps which will virtually stop you doing most cardio, I don't think your ready for it from your post, research sarms from sarms1, get your body fat low without the use of steroids. But if you do use anavar, I feel like you won't see any benefit from it, plus you WILL need a good pct

Anavar is a steroid, not a fat burner. It will not make you lose weight. Get your diet in check, that won't take any of your time up.

as everyone else is saying... for your goals and what your wanting, you don't need nor want steroids... STEROIDS ARE NOT FAT BURNERS... they are not used for that purpose... they are not there to drop big amounts of weight... they are performance enhancers and used for people who have reached certain plateaus after years and years of training... what i can recommend for you is sarms... i have an excellent stack for you... read my articles on sarms here... Selective Androgen Receptor Modulators (SARMS) - Evolutionary.org... i am including a cycle with the links on where to get everything for you...

1-12 Ostarine 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m. SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m. SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators
1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 10-20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout… SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators
5-12 HcGenerate n2bm.com
1-12 “liquidex" n2bm.com
1-12 Yohimflame n2bm.com
3-7 9-12 Albuterol 12-18 mg day ag-guys.com

Mini pct 13-16

Hcgenerate ES n2bm.com
gw-501516 20 mg day SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators

Dylan made a great setup ^^ a sarms stack would be much safer in assisting you to meet your goals. Sarms1 is the best you can get too

I have to agree with the guys above.. If the bodyfat is too high, you just put yourself in danger, waste money, and don't really end up getting the results you expected.

I say go with sarms.. build your body for 12 weeks, train your ass off, get plenty of sleep and ADD sarms! You will drop some serious BF, and build some nice lean muscle, and after 3 weeks of running a mini a PCT, you could check your bodyfat again.. and if everything looks good, start your PH/AAS cycle. I prefer getting bloods to so you know where your health is at in the process.

as everyone else is saying... for your goals and what your wanting, you don't need nor want steroids... STEROIDS ARE NOT FAT BURNERS...

Not only that - something that I don't see people mentioning much is steroids make you hungrier! I had zero problem dieting when natty but dieting on cycle is harder - at least in my experience.

Not only that - something that I don't see people mentioning much is steroids make you hungrier! I had zero problem dieting when natty but dieting on cycle is harder - at least in my experience.

That varies from person to person... Some have no appetite at all

Top Bottom