Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

anavar diet ideas

kirusam boni

I'm 1675lb 5'9, and about 18bf%, my anavar has arrived and I will take it to lean out and get cut and I need an advice on how my diet should be, I don't know if the carbs are important when you are cutting up and how much protein to take, please help me out, thank you.

Here is a great video for you to watch on nutrition 101: https://www.elitefitness.com/forum/...utrition-101-carbs-proteins-fats-1486906.html

I discuss how to set up your diet and how to determine you calorie, carb, protein and fat needs for either cutting or bulking.

A rough estimate to determine how many calories you need is to multiply your body weight by 15. That will give you the amount of calories needed to maintain your current body weight. If your goal is to gain weight, multiply your body weight by 17-18. If your goal is to loose weigh, multiply your body weight by 12-13.

Once you have determined your calorie needs. Set your protein intake. A good number to shoot for is:
1-1.5 grams of protein/pound of body weight for natural athletes
1.5-2grams of protein/pound of body weight for enhance athletes

Once you have set your protein intake, fill the rest of your calorie intake with carbohydrates and fat.

SMH. before you hop on steroids you should ALREADY have your diet and training on point.. you don't just hop on them and then try and figure out what to do.

stop the steroids and learn how to do it FIRST. then worry about steroids later. it will save you so much headaches

I would focus on diet and be consistent for a long time before jumping on steroids. With your stats it seems like you do not have a good base of muscle build up yet. If you were 10-12% body fat I wouldn't say that but at 18% body fat and only 167 lbs I think you can grow a lot still by diet and exercise.

Top Bottom