Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anavar / Dieselbolan Advice?

S

SMac3321

What's Up,

First off just want to say this is a great site...glad I came across it.

So anyway, I already have Var in hand, and was gonna run at 40-50 a day with creatine and a very high calorie diet, as I was looking for lean gains. Then I kinda decided I want more of a bulking/massive gain cycle before summer, and stumbled upon stuff like Beastdrol and Dieselbolan. The Diesel sounds like what I want more, with less sides then the Beast.

So for my question...first, is it possible/safe to run Var and Diesel together on cycle...probably not right? Or bulk with the Diesel and add the Var toward the end? Or vice versa lol? As you can see, I'm confused.

Stats: 5'10" - 190 lbs - 26 yr old M
Also, I will be running HCGenerate, N2Guard, Forma and Unleased for PCT. Probably start the HCG toward the end of the cycle and continue into PCT...sound good?

My goal is to gain as much weight (though not all fat obviously) as possible and basically get ripped up nice and huge. Diet will be going for 5000 cal/day. Gym 5 days.

Thanks guys.

I just realized I put this in the wrong forum. My bad.

Top Bottom