Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

anavar cycle

jtvick1

I have 60 capsules of 40 mg anavar, and 4 capsules of nolva. UGL stuff from reliable source. Anavar caps are white powder in clear capsules in a plain white bottle. Nolva caps are red powder in clear capsules. I am a beginner at this and need some advice. Just want to see if anavar is a good fit for me. Is 40mg/day too much to start with? If I took one cap/day it would be a good 8 week cycle. Is this quality? Should I expect much as far as cutting up and strength increases? This is what I was looking for. Can I get some good advice from some experienced users? Will someone recommend a good way to cycle these including PCT?

6'-2"
30 years old
ISSA certified
15 years experience lifting

I've always taken sups like creatine, whey protein, andro, BCAA's, etc. I want to start experimenting with roids. Any help is appreciated!

I have 60 capsules of 40 mg anavar, and 4 capsules of nolva. UGL stuff from reliable source. Anavar caps are white powder in clear capsules in a plain white bottle. Nolva caps are red powder in clear capsules. I am a beginner at this and need some advice. Just want to see if anavar is a good fit for me. Is 40mg/day too much to start with? If I took one cap/day it would be a good 8 week cycle. Is this quality? Should I expect much as far as cutting up and strength increases? This is what I was looking for. Can I get some good advice from some experienced users? Will someone recommend a good way to cycle these including PCT?

6'-2"
30 years old
ISSA certified
15 years experience lifting

I've always taken sups like creatine, whey protein, andro, BCAA's, etc. I want to start experimenting with roids. Any help is appreciated!

Take it easy! Simply start at 40 mg/day and see, if it works. And it works pretty fast, so you should see first results after 7-10 days.

40 mg/day is a low to medium dose in Anavar, and maybe quite enough for a novice. Anavar is much milder than other oral steroids. Even sensitive individuals (like me) feel virtually nothing at 80 mg/day. (But elevated liver and cholesterol values are another thing.

I've never taken an anavar cycle past 6 wks. Why?... Well because I've read a lot and seen people say take it however long you want, but more often than most, people say keep it down to 6 wks because it can be hard on your liver. I don't think 40mg will shut your nuts down but i've seen that it affects people differently so don't be in shock if it does. The nolva will help correct that when you are done. I usually spread my var dosage out at least to 2 times a day (mid am and 5pm an hr before workout). I've tried to find the right answer to the question of spreading thru the day or taking it all prior to workout and gotten mixed feedback. It's expensive stuff so it sucks if you waste it. To recap tho, I think 8wks might be a little long. I'm guessing someone will chime in that give you some add'l feedback. laters.

Take it easy! Simply start at 40 mg/day and see, if it works. And it works pretty fast, so you should see first results after 7-10 days.

40 mg/day is a low to medium dose in Anavar, and maybe quite enough for a novice. Anavar is much milder than other oral steroids. Even sensitive individuals (like me) feel virtually nothing at 80 mg/day. (But elevated liver and cholesterol values are another thing.

good post

Maybe I should do a 6 week cycle? I only have (60) 40 mg caps soooo.......

week 1 40 mg
week 2 40 mg
week 3 80 mg
week 4 80 mg
week 5 40 mg
week 6 40 mg

That would equal 56 caps. What do you guys think? When should I take the nolva? I only have (4) 20mg caps of nolva.

Thanks for eveyones help!

Top Bottom