Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anavar cycle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dreyday

About me: Im 18 years old turning 19 soon, im 6'3 255 lbs. I have a decent amount of muscle i bench press around 330 and clean about 270. I play football so i have to stay in the weight room. Strength isnt really my concern at the moment.. i know how to get stronger but cutting seems to be difficult. I want to tone my body more than anything. so i've been thinking about trying an Anavar cycle. Ive been researching a lot about it but i thought it would be smart to get other peoples opinions about it first. I dont care about how much i weigh, i just want more definition and a toner look. I am not set on this idea, due to all the side effects. If i do decide to try this i would probably do just one cycle, however i dont know how long the cycle should be or weather i should take 40mg or 80mg a day. Also my BP is NOT high at all. Any advice is greatly appreciated

Clean up your diet do cardio your already pretty big and strong focus on your diet run some fat burners needtobuildmuscle has great ones.

should be no advice under 24-25!!!

you will hurt your self Dreyday .... DONT ever do that. trust me its not worth it. try to read on internet about doing ASS while you are under 25 when your HPTA isnt fully matured.
you could damage it permanently from the first cycle even if its only anavar. then bye bye to sex life !
NOT worth it. train naturally and eat good for the next 5-6 years

Thanks, My diet right now consists of chicken, Rice and various fruits with few Vegetables, its worked pretty good so far i lost 50 lbs in 3 months however i stopped seeing results, and stay around 250 - 255. Thats why i was looking for something to help me out, ill try some fat burners though. But def no steroids under 21?

should be no advice under 24-25!!!

you will hurt your self Dreyday .... DONT ever do that. trust me its not worth it. try to read on internet about doing ASS while you are under 25 when your HPTA isnt fully matured.
you could damage it permanently from the first cycle even if its only anavar. then bye bye to sex life !
NOT worth it. train naturally and eat good for the next 5-6 years

Alright thanks, I never really believed in roids, but reading about anavar i heard nothing but good things on the internet. And how safe it is.. but thanks for the advice!

Thanks, My diet right now consists of chicken, Rice and various fruits with few Vegetables, its worked pretty good so far i lost 50 lbs in 3 months however i stopped seeing results, and stay around 250 - 255. Thats why i was looking for something to help me out, ill try some fat burners though. But def no steroids under 21?

see everyone is different. i did PH cycle at 22 only 4 weeks and hurt my self pretty bad for a whole year. low testosterone even after clomid/nolvadex PCT .. so i had to wait a year then do heavy HCG, clomid, aromaisn and bunch of natural supplements for 2 months until i got back to normal. i'd say less than before PH cycle but im pretty good now.... im one of the not LUCKY ones! some people cycle under 25 and are g2g
i wasnt.
so its worth experimenting on ur self

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom